Google Assistant — the digital assistant present inand — presents assist with a wide range of on a regular basis duties. You possibly can test the climate, discover the rating of sports activities video games and even get assist with math simply by asking Google Assistant.
Nevertheless, chances are you’ll not need it on on a regular basis. Google Assistant could also be overly delicate to voice cues, or chances are you’ll wish to flip it off for privacy-related causes. Regardless of the cause, you’ll be able to flip off Google Assistant in a couple of fast steps.
Learn how to flip off Google Assistant
1. Begin within the Google app.
2. Open up the Extra menu by urgent on the three dots within the backside proper.
3. Choose Assistant Settings.
4. Within the following menu, faucet Basic.
5. From there, you’ll toggle Google Assistant on or off.
In the event you’re significantly privacy-minded, you might also wish to delete your Google Assistant’s historical past. You will have a couple of choices right here. If you have not turned off your Google Assistant but, you’ll be able to ask it to delete exercise from a sure time vary (like a day or every week).
If you wish to delete your total Google Assistant historical past, the method is extra guide.
Learn how to delete your total Google Assistant historical past
1. Begin by navigating to your Google Assistant Exercise web page, ensuring you are signed in.
2. Choose the Delete exercise by choice within the menu.
3. You may get a pop-up asking you to pick out a time vary. If you wish to clear every thing, select All time.
4. Google will ask you to verify that you just wish to delete the chosen exercise. You then’re executed!
For extra, take a look atand .