The Washington Wizards (22-33) will attempt to proceed a three-game win streak once they host the Detroit Pistons (17-39) on Saturday, April 17, 2021 at Capital One Area as 5.5-point favorites. The competition airs at 8:00 PM ET on NBCS-DC. The over/below is 228.5 for the matchup.
The betting insights on this article replicate odds information from DraftKings Sportsbook as of April 17, 2021, 6:40 AM ET. See desk under for present betting odds.
Wizards vs Pistons Betting Odds
Wizards vs Pistons Props
Trying to wager on props for this recreation? Use our prop search software to seek out the most effective odds throughout authorized sportsbooks within the US.
Damage Report as of April 17
Thomas Bryant: Out For Season (Left knee)
Rodney McGruder: Out (Elbow),
Hamidou Diallo: Day To Day (Knee),
Cory Joseph: Out (Ankle),
Wayne Ellington: Out (Relaxation),
Dennis Smith Jr.: Out (Knee),
Jerami Grant: Out (Knee),
Mason Plumlee: Out (Relaxation)
Wizards and Pistons Data ATS
- Washington has performed to a 29-25 report towards the unfold this season.
- The Wizards have a dropping report towards the unfold when favored by not less than 5.5 factors, going 1-2 this season.
- Solely 26 of 54 Washington video games this season (48.1%) resulted in a complete higher than the competition’s over/below.
- Detroit has a 29-23-2 report ATS this season.
- 28 of Detroit’s 54 video games (51.9%) this season have fallen wanting the over/below.
Click on right here to get the most effective DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Head to Head
Josh Jackson (31 factors) led the Pistons over Russell Westbrook (16 factors) and the Wizards 120-91 of their most up-to-date matchup on April 1, 2021. The Wizards had been favored by 1 level within the recreation, however the Pistons lined the unfold. The 211 complete factors within the matchup went below the 219.5-point over/below.
|Date||Favourite||House Group||Unfold||Whole||Favourite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Sport Sort||End result|
|4/1/2021||Wizards||Pistons||-1||219.5||-115||-106||Common Season||120-91 DET|
|3/27/2021||Wizards||Wizards||-5.5||224||-213||176||Common Season||106-92 WAS|
- Washington and its opponents have hit the over on Saturday’s 228.5 complete in 32 out of 55 video games (58.2%) this season.
- In 15 out of Detroit’s 56 video games this yr (26.8%), the competing groups scored extra factors than the over/below in Saturday’s matchup.
- On common, the Wizards have seen a 232.Four over/below of their video games this season, 3.9 extra factors than the over/below on this contest.
- Pistons’ video games have an over/below of 218.9 factors this season, 9.6 factors fewer than the full factors wager for this matchup.
- The Wizards’ common implied level complete this season is 2.9 extra factors than their implied complete in Saturday’s recreation (119.9 implied factors on common in comparison with 117 implied factors on this recreation).
- This season, Washington has outscored its implied level complete for this matchup (117) 24 occasions.
- The common implied level complete on the season for the Pistons (112.1) is 0.1 extra factors than the staff’s implied complete on this matchup (112).
- Detroit has scored greater than 112 factors 21 occasions this season.
- The Wizards are the league’s 10th-highest scoring staff (113.Eight PPG), whereas the Pistons enable the 13th-fewest factors per recreation (111.2) in NBA play.
- The Wizards have a -262-point scoring differential on the season (-4.Eight per recreation). The Pistons have additionally been out-scored by opponents on common this yr (-198 complete factors, -3.5 per recreation).
- The Wizards rebounds and assists chief is Westbrook. He grabs 10.9 rebounds and racks up 10.Eight assists per recreation.
- Westbrook’s rebounding prop over/below for the sport is posted at 12.5 boards, 1.6 rebounds higher than his season common of 10.9.
- Washington’s scoring chief is Bradley Beal, who racks up 31.Zero factors per recreation.
- Beal’s factors prop complete for the competition is about at 28.5, 2.5 factors decrease than his season common of 31.0.
- The Wizards are led by Davis Bertans from past the arc. He hits 2.9 photographs from deep per recreation.
- Bertans’ three pointers made prop over/below for the sport is about at 4.5, 1.6 photographs higher than his season common of two.9.
- Westbrook leads the staff with 1.2 steals per recreation. Daniel Gafford collects 1.2 blocks a recreation to tempo Washington.
- Gafford’s blocks prop complete for the competition is about at 0.5, 0.7 blocks decrease than his season common of 1.2.
- Jerami Grant owns the Pistons high spot in scoring with 22.6 factors per recreation and in addition tacks on 4.Eight rebounds and a pair of.9 assists per contest.
- Grant’s factors prop over/below for the competition is about at 21.5, 1.1 factors lower than his season common of 22.6.
- The Detroit leaders in rebounds and assists are Mason Plumlee (9.1 rebounds per recreation) and Killian Hayes (3.9 assists per recreation).
- Plumlee’s PRA prop over/below for the competition is about at 19.5, 3.Four lower than his season common of 22.9.
- Wayne Ellington leads the Pistons in capturing from past the arc, averaging 2.5 made threes per recreation.
- Ellington’s three pointers made prop over/below for the sport is about at 1.5, 1.Zero shot decrease than his season common of two.5.
- No one on Detroit grabs extra steals than Hayes (1.Zero per recreation) or blocks extra photographs than Grant (1.1 per recreation).
- Hayes’ steals prop complete for the sport is about at 1.5, 0.5 steals higher than his season common of 1.0.
Powered By Data Skrive utilizing information from