The Washington Wizards (17-32) go to the Orlando Magic (17-33) after shedding seven straight street video games. The Wizards are favored by within the contest, which begins at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, April 7. The matchup has an over/below set at factors.
The betting insights on this article mirror odds knowledge from DraftKings Sportsbook as of April 7, 2021, 6:40 AM ET. See desk under for present betting odds.
Wizards vs Magic Betting Odds
Wizards vs Magic Props
Seeking to wager on props for this recreation? Use our prop search instrument to search out one of the best odds throughout authorized sportsbooks within the US.
Harm Report as of April 7
Robin Lopez: Day To Day (Quad),
Bradley Beal: Day To Day (Hip),
Rui Hachimura: Day To Day (Shoulder),
Daniel Gafford: Out (Ankle),
Thomas Bryant: Out For Season (Left knee)
Jonathan Isaac: Out For Season (Knee),
Gary Harris: Out (Thigh),
Otto Porter Jr.: Out (Foot),
Cole Anthony: Day To Day (Rib),
Michael Carter-Williams: Day To Day (Sickness),
Khem Birch: Day To Day (Sickness),
Markelle Fultz: Out For Season (Knee),
Karim Mane: Out (Hamstring)
Wizards and Magic Data ATS
- Washington is an excellent 24-24 towards the unfold this season.
- The Wizards are an excellent 2-2 towards the unfold this season when they’re not less than a 3.5-point favourite.
- Solely 23 of 48 Washington video games this season (47.9%) resulted in a complete better than the competition’s over/below.
- Orlando has persistently coated the unfold this season with a document of 26-23-1.
- The Magic maintain an excellent 3-Three document towards the unfold this season once they play as not less than a 3.5-point underdog.
- 25 of Orlando’s 50 video games (50%) this season have fallen in need of the over/below.
Click on right here to get one of the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Head to Head
Terrence Ross scored a team-high 26 factors to assist lead the Magic over Bradley Beal (29 factors) and the Wizards 120-113 of their final matchup on December 27, 2020. The Magic have been favored by 2 factors within the recreation and coated the unfold within the win. The groups mixed to attain 233 complete factors to cowl the 230-point over/below.
|Date||Favourite||House Group||Unfold||Complete||Favourite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Sport Sort||End result|
|12/27/2020||Magic||Wizards||-2||230||-129||106||Common Season||120-113 ORL|
|12/26/2020||Wizards||Wizards||-2||232.5||-130||107||Common Season||130-120 ORL|
- Washington’s video games this season have resulted in the next complete rating than Wednesday’s matchup over/below (224.5 factors) in 28 out of 49 alternatives (57.1% of matchups).
- In 18 out of Orlando’s 50 video games this season (36%), the competing groups mixed for the next level complete than the overall in Wednesday’s matchup.
- On common, the Wizards have seen a 232 over/below of their video games this season, 7.5 extra factors than the over/below on this matchup.
- Magic’s video games have an over/below of 215.6 factors this season, 8.9 factors fewer than the overall factors wager for this recreation.
- The Wizards’ common implied level complete this season is 5.9 extra factors than their implied complete in Wednesday’s recreation (119.9 implied factors on common in comparison with 114 implied factors on this recreation).
- Washington has outscored its implied level complete for this matchup (114) 22 instances this season.
- The typical implied level complete on the season for the Magic (112.1) is 1.1 extra factors than the crew’s implied complete on this matchup (111).
- Orlando has scored greater than 111 factors in 15 video games on the season.
- The Wizards are the league’s 12th-highest scoring crew (113.2 PPG), whereas the Magic enable the 14th-fewest factors per recreation (111.3) in NBA play.
- The Wizards have a destructive level differential on the season (-270 complete factors, -5.5 per recreation), as do the Magic (-350 complete factors, -7 per recreation).
- Russell Westbrook leads the Wizards in assists and rebounds. He racks up 10.5 assists and 10.5 rebounds per recreation.
- Westbrook’s rebounding prop over/below for the competition is listed at 13.5 rebounds, 3.Zero rebounds greater than his season common of 10.5.
- Beal paces Washington with 31.Three factors per recreation.
- Beal’s PRA prop complete for the sport is ready at 30.5, 10.6 lower than his season common of 41.1.
- Davis Bertans is the highest three-point shooter for the Wizards, hitting 2.Eight per recreation.
- Bertans’ three pointers made prop over/below for the competition is ready at 1.5, 1.Three photographs lower than his season common of two.8.
- Washington’s steals chief is Beal, who averages 1.2 per recreation. Daniel Gafford leads the crew averaging 1.2 blocks a contest.
- Beal’s steals prop over/below for the sport is ready at 1.5, 0.Three steals better than his season common of 1.2.
- Ross outpaced his teammates on the Magic scoring entrance by placing up 16.Zero factors per recreation. He provides 3.5 rebounds and a couple of.Four assists per recreation this season.
- Ross’ factors prop over/below for the sport is ready at 17.5, 1.5 factors better than his season common of 16.0.
- In the case of Orlando leaders in rebounds and assists, the crew has two gamers on the high: Wendell Carter Jr. with 8.Zero rebounds per recreation and Michael Carter-Williams with 4.Four assists per recreation.
- Carter-Williams’ PRA prop complete for the sport is ready at 15.5, 2.2 decrease than his season common of 17.7.
- Ross is tops from three-point vary for the Magic, pulling down 2.1 threes per recreation.
- Ross’ three pointers made prop complete for the competition is ready at 1.5, 0.6 photographs lower than his season common of two.1.
- Ross is on the high of Orlando’s steals hierarchy with 1.1 steals per recreation and Mohamed Bamba leads the squad in blocks with 0.9 per recreation.
- Ross’ steals prop over/below for the competition is ready at 1.5, 0.Four steals greater than his season common of 1.1.
Powered By Data Skrive utilizing knowledge from