Vijay Singh (+100000 odds to win) enters the 2021 Masters Event at Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership after he missed the minimize in his most up-to-date occasion at this course, the 2020 Masters Event.
The betting insights on this article mirror betting knowledge from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:41 PM ET. See desk under for present betting odds and CLICK HERE to wager at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Vijay Singh odds for the Masters Event
Singh’s current type
- In his final 5 appearances, Singhhas not completed within the prime 20.
- He has made one minimize over his final 5 tournaments.
- Singh has not posted a rating higher than the match common or completed inside 5 photographs of the chief in any of his final 5 appearances.
- He completed with a rating of +12 in his solely made minimize over his final 5 occasions.
Masters Event particulars
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course historical past: Singh on the Masters Event
- Singh has a mean end of 52nd with a private better of end of 49th at this match.
- Singh made the minimize in two of his final six entries to this occasion.
- Singh missed the minimize when he final performed this occasion in 2020.
Course comparability – Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership
- Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership will play at 7,475 yards for this occasion. Over the previous 12 months on Tour, the common match has been hosted on shorter programs, with a mean distance of seven,294.
- The common course on the PGA Tour over the previous 12 months has performed to 69.9 strokes per spherical and a rating of -5.three in comparison with par. At Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership, the scoring common is 2 strokes greater at 71.9, -0.three per match.
- Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership checks in at 7,475 yards, 293 yards longer than the common course Singh has performed over the previous 12 months (7,182 yards).
- Occasions he’s performed over the previous 12 months have seen gamers common 278.four strokes per match with a mean rating of -6.Zero relative to par. That’s 9.three strokes decrease than this occasion, which has a scoring common of 287.7, or -0.three in comparison with par.
Historic participant and course insights mirror knowledge from the 2014-15 PGA season to current.
Vijay Singh 2021 outcomes
|March 18-21||The Honda Basic||MC||74-73||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||69-73||$0|
Discover PGA Participant Props Immediately
Powered By Data Skrive utilizing knowledge from