Tommy Fleetwood has +5500 odds to win the 2021 Masters Event at Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership as he tries to enhance on his 19th-place efficiency at this event in 2020 with one other excessive end.
The betting insights on this article replicate betting information from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:39 PM ET. See desk beneath for present betting odds and CLICK HERE to wager at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Tommy Fleetwood odds for the Masters Event
Fleetwood’s latest type
- Over his final 5 appearances, Fleetwood has one top-10 end and two top-20 finishes.
- He’s made the reduce in 4 of his final 5 occasions.
- Over his final 5 occasions, Fleetwood has carded a rating that’s higher than common in two of these outings.
- He has a median rating of -Four throughout his final 5 occasions.
Masters Event particulars
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course historical past: Fleetwood on the Masters Event
- In Fleetwood’s final 4 journeys to this event, he’s completed among the many prime 20 two occasions. His common end on the occasion is 24th.
- Fleetwood has three made cuts in his final 4 makes an attempt at this event.
- Fleetwood final performed this occasion in 2020 and completed 19th. He carded one top-five spherical his final time at this occasion.
Course comparability – Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership
- Over the previous yr, the Tour has performed on programs with a median size of seven,294 yards, which is 181 yards shorter than the 7,475-yard par 72 for this week’s occasion.
- Golfers at Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership have averaged a rating of -0.Three per event, greater than the Tour-wide scoring common of -5.3
over the previous yr.
- Fleetwood will take to the 7,475-yard course this week at Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership after having performed programs with a median size of seven,317 yards over the previous yr.
- The tournaments he’s performed over the previous yr have seen a median complete of 280.Four strokes and a median rating of -4.1. That’s decrease than this course’s latest scoring common of -0.3 (287.7 strokes per event).
Historic participant and course insights replicate information from the 2014-15 PGA season to current.
Tommy Fleetwood 2021 outcomes
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||75-71||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||10||70-70-68-77 (-3)||$195,300|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||44||75-72-68-75 (+2)||$48,500|
Discover PGA Participant Props As we speak
Powered By Data Skrive utilizing information from