The Phoenix Suns (34-14) will try and proceed a five-game win streak once they go to the Houston Rockets (13-36) on Monday, April 5 at Toyota Middle as massive, favorites. The sport airs at 8:00 PM ET on SportsNet SW. The purpose whole for the matchup is .
The betting insights on this article replicate odds knowledge from DraftKings Sportsbook as of April 5, 2021, 6:40 AM ET. See desk under for present betting odds.
Suns vs Rockets Betting Odds
Suns vs Rockets Props
Trying to wager on props for this recreation? Use our prop search device to seek out the very best odds throughout authorized sportsbooks within the US.
Harm Report as of April 5
Frank Kaminsky: Out (Well being and Security Protocols),
Abdel Nader: Out (Knee)
David Nwaba: Out (Wrist),
Dante Exum: Out (Calf),
Eric Gordon: Out (Groin),
John Wall: Out (Knee)
Suns and Rockets Information ATS
- Phoenix has compiled a 31-16-1 document towards the unfold this season.
- When favored by no less than 11 factors, the Suns are 4-1 towards the unfold this season.
- Phoenix and its opponents have outscored the set over/below in 50% of its video games this season (24/48).
- Houston holds a shedding document ATS this season with 15 wins, 33 losses, and one tie ATS.
- Houston and its opponents have repeatedly been held below the whole factors wager this season, solely claiming the over in 38.8% (19) of their 49 video games performed.
Click on right here to get the very best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Head to Head
Deandre Ayton (26 factors) led the Suns previous Victor Oladipo (22 factors) and the Rockets 109-103 of their final matchup on January 20, 2021. The Suns have been favored by 6 factors within the recreation, which pushed. The 212 whole factors within the matchup fell in need of the 219-point over/below.
|Date||Favourite||Residence Workforce||Unfold||Complete||Favourite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Recreation Sort||End result|
|1/20/2021||Suns||Rockets||-6||219||-229||187||Common Season||109-103 PHO|
- Phoenix’s video games this yr have resulted in the next whole rating than Monday’s matchup whole (218.5 factors) in 23 out of 48 alternatives (47.9% of matchups).
- 27 Houston video games this yr (55.1% of its matchups) completed with a last level whole increased than Monday’s over/below of 218.5 factors.
- The Suns have seen a 221.Four common over/below of their video games this season, 2.9 factors greater than the over/below on this contest.
- The over/below for this contest is 2.7 factors fewer than the common over/below in Rockets’ video games this season (221.2 factors).
- The Suns’ common implied level whole this season is 1.Four fewer factors than their implied whole in Monday’s recreation (113.6 implied factors on common in comparison with 115 implied factors on this recreation).
- Phoenix has outscored its implied level whole for this matchup (115) 20 instances this season.
- The 114.9-point common implied whole on the season for the Rockets is 10.9 extra factors than the workforce’s 104-point implied whole on this matchup.
- Houston has scored greater than 104 factors in 27 video games this season.
- The Suns are the league’s ninth-highest scoring workforce (114.2 PPG), whereas the Rockets permit the 22nd-fewest factors per recreation (113.8) in NBA motion.
- The Suns have put up a complete of 336 extra factors than their opponents this yr (a median of seven per recreation), whereas the Rockets have been out-scored by opponents on common this yr (by 318 whole factors, -6.5 per recreation).
- Devin Booker leads the Suns scoring 25.6 factors per recreation.
- Booker’s PRA prop whole for the sport is about at 34.5, 0.Three increased than his season common of 34.2.
- Chris Paul leads Phoenix with 8.7 assists a recreation and Ayton paces the squad with 10.Eight rebounds per matchup.
- Ayton’s PRA prop whole for the competition is about at 29.5, 2.7 larger than his season common of 26.8.
- Jae Crowder is the highest three-point shooter for the Suns, connecting on 2.Four per recreation.
- Crowder’s three pointers made prop whole for the sport is about at 2.5, 0.1 pictures increased than his season common of two.4.
- Paul leads the workforce with 1.Four steals per recreation. Ayton collects 1.1 blocks a recreation to tempo Phoenix.
- Ayton’s blocks prop over/below for the competition is about at 1.5, 0.Four blocks increased than his season common of 1.1.
- Christian Wooden is on the high of the Rockets scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 20.Eight factors per recreation and 9.Eight rebounds per recreation this season.
- Wooden’s rebounding prop over/below for the sport is about at 8.5 boards, 1.Three rebounds lower than his season common of 9.8.
- The Houston chief in assists is John Wall with 6.Eight assists per recreation.
- Wall’s PRA prop over/below for the sport is about at 32.5, 2.2 increased than his season common of 30.3.
- Eric Gordon makes extra threes per recreation than another member of the Rockets, averaging 2.6 treys per recreation.
- Gordon’s three pointers made prop over/below for the sport is about at 2.5, 0.1 pictures lower than his season common of two.6.
- Houston’s Jae’Sean Tate has the highest spot on the workforce’s steals leaderboard with 1.1 per recreation and Wooden is first in blocks with 1.Three per recreation.
- Wooden’s blocks prop over/below for the competition is about at 1.5, 0.2 blocks increased than his season common of 1.3.
Powered By Data Skrive utilizing knowledge from