The Indiana Pacers (21-26) are 5.5-point underdogs as they give the impression of being to show round a three-game shedding streak once they go to the San Antonio Spurs (24-22) on Saturday, April 3, 2021 at AT&T Heart. The competition airs at 9:00 PM ET on BSSW. The matchup has an over/underneath of 224.5 factors.
The betting insights on this article replicate odds information from DraftKings Sportsbook as of April 3, 2021, 6:40 AM ET. See desk under for present betting odds.
Spurs vs Pacers Betting Odds
Spurs vs Pacers Props
Trying to guess on props for this recreation? Use our prop search device to seek out one of the best odds throughout authorized sportsbooks within the US.
Harm Report as of April 3
Trey Lyles: Out (Ankle),
Lonnie Walker IV: Out (Wrist),
Keita Bates-Diop: Out (Hamstring),
Gorgui Dieng: Out (Shoulder)
Jeremy Lamb: Day To Day (Toe),
T.J. Warren: Out For Season (Foot),
Domantas Sabonis: Day To Day (Quad)
Spurs and Pacers Data ATS
- San Antonio is over .500 towards the unfold this season with a file of 25-20-1.
- The Spurs are a good 3-Three towards the unfold this season when they’re no less than a 5.5-point favourite.
- San Antonio and its opponents have gone over the set whole in solely 22 of 46 video games this season (47.8%).
- Indiana has an 18-29 file towards the unfold this season.
- Once they play as no less than a 5.5-point underdog, the Pacers often fail to satisfy expectations with solely a 3-Four file towards the unfold.
- Indiana and its opponents have sometimes hit the over this season, doing so in 57.4% (27) of its 47 video games performed.
Click on right here to get one of the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
- In San Antonio’s matchups this season, the Spurs and their opponents have eclipsed Saturday’s level whole of 224.5 factors 23 occasions (50% of alternatives).
- In Indiana’s video games this 12 months, the competing groups added as much as the next level whole than Saturday’s matchup over/underneath in 27 out of 47 matchups (57.4%).
- On common, the over/underneath in Spurs video games is 3.2 factors fewer than the over/underneath of 224.5 factors on this contest.
- Pacers’ video games have a complete factors guess of 225.1 factors this season, 0.6 factors greater than the over/underneath for this matchup.
- The Spurs’ common implied level whole this season is 0.5 fewer factors than their implied whole in Saturday’s recreation (114.5 implied factors on common in comparison with 115 implied factors on this recreation).
- San Antonio has scored greater than its implied level whole for this matchup (115) 18 occasions this season.
- The Pacers’ common implied level whole on the season (113.Four factors) is 3.Four factors larger than their implied whole on this matchup (110 factors).
- Indiana has scored greater than 110 factors in 30 video games on the season.
- The Spurs are on the 22nd spot within the NBA’s scoring charts (110.2 PPG), whereas the Pacers permit the 21st-fewest factors per recreation (112.7) within the league.
- The Spurs have a -43-point scoring differential on the season (-0.9 per recreation). The Pacers have additionally been out-scored by opponents on common this 12 months (-17 whole factors, -0.Three per recreation).
- The Spurs factors and assists chief is DeMar DeRozan. He racks up 20.9 factors per recreation and information 7.2 assists.
- DeRozan’s assists prop whole for the matchup is posted at 6.5 assists, 0.7 lower than his season common of seven.2.
- San Antonio is led in rebounds by Jakob Poeltl’s 8.Zero per recreation.
- Poeltl’s rebounding prop whole for the competition is ready at 9.5 rebounds, 1.5 rebounds better than his season common of 8.0.
- Patty Mills knocks down 2.7 threes per recreation to guide the Spurs.
- Mills’ three pointers made prop over/underneath for the sport is ready at 2.5, 0.2 photographs decrease than his season common of two.7.
- Dejounte Murray leads the group with 1.5 steals per recreation. Poeltl collects 1.6 blocks a contest to tempo San Antonio.
- Poeltl’s blocks prop whole for the sport is ready at 2.5, 0.9 blocks larger than his season common of 1.6.
- Malcolm Brogdon outpaced his teammates on the Pacers scoring entrance by placing up 21.2 factors per recreation. He provides 4.7 rebounds and 5.Eight assists per recreation this season.
- Brogdon’s factors prop over/underneath for the sport is ready at 20.5, 0.7 factors decrease than his season common of 21.2.
- The Indiana leaders in rebounds and assists are Domantas Sabonis (11.Three rebounds per recreation) and T.J. McConnell (6.5 assists per recreation).
- McConnell’s PRA prop over/underneath for the sport is ready at 19.5, 2.Zero larger than his season common of 17.5.
- Brogdon leads the Pacers in taking pictures from past the arc, averaging 2.7 made threes per recreation.
- Brogdon’s three pointers made prop over/underneath for the competition is ready at 3.5, 0.Eight photographs larger than his season common of two.7.
- McConnell is on the prime of Indiana’s steals hierarchy with 1.Eight steals per recreation and Myles Turner leads the squad in blocks with 3.5 per recreation.
- Turner’s blocks prop whole for the sport is ready at 4.5, 1.Zero block larger than his season common of three.5.
Powered By Data Skrive utilizing information from