Si Woo Kim, whose 23rd-place end in his most up-to-date match on the Valero Texas Open (April 1- 4) helped him break into the World High 50 rankings at No. 49, has +12500 odds to win the 2021 Masters Match at Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership.
The betting insights on this article mirror betting information from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:40 PM ET. See desk beneath for present betting odds and CLICK HERE to guess at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Si Woo Kim odds for the Masters Match
Kim’s latest kind
- Over his final 5 appearances, Kim has completed within the prime 10 as soon as.
- He’s certified for the weekend in two of his final 5 appearances.
- Kim has completed with a rating decrease than the match common in two of his final 5 appearances.
- He has completed with a median rating of -6 these two occasions he’s made the minimize.
Masters Match particulars
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course historical past: Kim on the Masters Match
- Kim has a median end of 26th with a private better of end of 21st at this match.
- Kim has made the minimize in three of his final 4 journeys to this match.
- Kim completed 34th when he final performed this occasion in 2020. He completed two rounds inside 5 photographs of the chief his final time right here.
Course comparability – Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership
- Programs on Tour over the previous yr have averaged 7,294 yards, which is an efficient bit shorter than the 7,475-yard size for this match.
- Golfers at Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership have averaged a rating of -0.Three per match, greater than the Tour-wide scoring common of -5.3
over the previous yr.
- Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership checks in at 7,475 yards, 185 yards longer than the common course Kim has performed over the previous yr (7,290 yards).
- Over the previous yr, the occasions he’s performed have a scoring common of 69.9 per spherical amongst finishers, which is decrease than the 71.9 common at this course.
Historic participant and course insights mirror information from the 2014-15 PGA season to current.
Si Woo Kim 2021 outcomes
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||23||72-72-70-70 (-4)||$65,285|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||9||72-70-67-71 (-8)||$339,375|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||80||$0|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||71-77||$0|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Seashore Professional-Am||MC||68-76||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Administration Phoenix Open||50||71-66-70-70 (-7)||$18,323|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance coverage Open||MC||68-76||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Specific||1||66-68-67-64 (-23)||$1,206,000|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||25||64-70-65-67 (-14)||$50,710|
Right here’s the round-by-round breakdown of Kim’s 23rd-place end final outing on the Valero Texas Open on April 1- 4.
|Spherical||Rating||Below Par||Bogey Free||Below AVG||Strokes Off Spherical Chief||Spherical Rank|
Discover PGA Participant Props Right now
Powered By Data Skrive utilizing information from