Sergio Garcia, who received the 2017 Masters Match at Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership, will search for one other victory at this course on this yr’s occasion. He has the 26th-best odds to win at +5500.
The betting insights on this article replicate betting knowledge from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:39 PM ET. See desk beneath for present betting odds and CLICK HERE to wager at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Sergio Garcia odds for the Masters Match
Garcia’s current kind
- Over his final 5 appearances, Garcia has one top-10 end and two top-20 finishes.
- Within the final 5 instances he’s performed a event, he has made the minimize 4 instances.
- Garcia has completed with a better-than-average rating in three of his final 5 tournaments.
- He has carded a median rating of -10 over his final 5 appearances.
Masters Match particulars
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course historical past: Garcia on the Masters Match
- Over the past six instances Garcia has performed this event, he’s completed atop the leaderboard as soon as and has a median ending place of 17th.
- Garcia has made the minimize in three of his final six journeys to this event.
- The final time Garcia performed this occasion in 2020, he did not survive the minimize.
Course comparability – Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership
- Programs on the PGA Tour have performed at a median size of seven,294 yards over the previous yr. This week will happen on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,475 yards, 181 yards longer than common.
- Golfers at Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership have averaged a rating of -0.Three per event, increased than the Tour-wide scoring common of -5.3
over the previous yr.
- The programs Garcia has performed over the previous yr have a median distance of seven,294 yards, whereas Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership will play at 7,475 yards this week.
- The tournaments he’s performed over the previous yr have seen a median whole of 279.1 strokes and a median rating of -4.9. That’s decrease than this course’s current scoring common of -0.3 (287.7 strokes per event).
Historic participant and course insights replicate knowledge from the 2014-15 PGA season to current.
Sergio Garcia 2021 outcomes
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||9||65-72-71-72 (-8)||$339,375|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||32||67-74-67-76 (-4)||$72,000|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||72-71||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||47||70-66-64-70 (-10)||$16,903|
|January 7-10||Sentry Match of Champions||11||67-71-67-69 (-18)||$155,500|
Try all the main points from Garcia’s ninth-place end in his final event look, THE PLAYERS Championship at TPC Sawgrass.
|Spherical||Rating||Underneath Par||Bogey Free||Underneath AVG||Strokes Off Spherical Chief||Spherical Rank|
Discover PGA Participant Props At this time
Powered By Data Skrive utilizing knowledge from