Sebastian Munoz took ninth in his final event motion within the Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) April 1- 4, and can intention for one more top-10 end within the 2021 Masters Event at Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership. He has +12500 odds to win.
The betting insights on this article mirror betting knowledge from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:39 PM ET. See desk under for present betting odds and CLICK HERE to guess at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Sebastian Munoz odds for the Masters Event
Munoz’s current type
- Munoz has completed within the high 10 in considered one of his final 5 occasions.
- Within the final 5 occasions he’s performed a event, he has made the lower 4 occasions.
- Over his final 5 appearances, Munoz has carded a rating that’s higher than common in two of these outings.
- He has completed with a median rating of -2.2 these 4 occasions he’s made the lower.
Masters Event particulars
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course historical past: Munoz on the Masters Event
- Munoz completed 19th right here in his final look on the event (2020). He carded two spherical scores that have been among the many 10 better of the day his final time right here.
Course comparability – Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership
- Programs on Tour over the previous yr have averaged 7,294 yards, which is an effective bit shorter than the 7,475-yard size for this week’s occasion.
- Golfers at Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership have averaged a rating of -0.Three per event, increased than the Tour-wide scoring common of -5.3
over the previous yr.
- Munoz will take to the 7,475-yard course this week at Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership after having performed programs with a median size of seven,278 yards over the previous yr.
- Occasions he’s performed over the previous yr have seen gamers common 279.Four strokes per event with a median rating of -5.5 relative to par. That’s 8.Three strokes decrease than this occasion, which has a scoring common of 287.7, or -0.Three in comparison with par.
Historic participant and course insights mirror knowledge from the 2014-15 PGA season to current.
Sebastian Munoz 2021 outcomes
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||9||68-74-69-69 (-8)||$209,825|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||71-74||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||49||68-76-72-76 (+4)||$22,832|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||22||69-72-70-71 (-6)||$100,833|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||43||68-71-76-70 (+1)||$28,179|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Seashore Professional-Am||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Administration Phoenix Open||MC||78-73||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Categorical||MC||N/A||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||65||66-70-68-69 (-7)||$14,124|
|January 7-10||Sentry Event of Champions||17||75-66-67-68 (-16)||$92,000|
Take a look at all the small print from Munoz’s ninth-place end in his final event look, the Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks).
|Spherical||Rating||Underneath Par||Bogey Free||Underneath AVG||Strokes Off Spherical Chief||Spherical Rank|
Discover PGA Participant Props At this time
Powered By Data Skrive utilizing knowledge from