Scott Scheffler will goal for a powerful efficiency this 12 months on the 2021 Masters Event Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership after a 19th-place displaying at this event in 2020. Oddsmakers give him +5000 odds to win.
The betting insights on this article replicate betting information from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:39 PM ET. See desk beneath for present betting odds and CLICK HERE to guess at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Scott Scheffler odds for the Masters Event
Scheffler’s current type
- Scheffler has posted one top-five end and two top-10 finishes over his final 5 occasions.
- He has made 4 cuts over his final 5 tournaments.
- Scheffler has completed inside three pictures of the chief in one in all his final 5 appearances. Over that span, he’s completed inside 5 pictures of the winner two instances and completed with a better-than-average rating 3 times.
- In his final 5 tournaments, his common rating has been -8.2.
Masters Event particulars
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course historical past: Scheffler on the Masters Event
- Scheffler completed 19th on the leaderboard in his most up-to-date journey to this occasion in 2020. He carded one spherical rating that was among the many 10 better of the day his final time right here.
Course comparability – Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership
- This week will happen on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,475 yards, 181 yards longer than the common 7,294 yards for Tour stops over the previous 12 months.
- Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership has seen a mean event rating of 287.7 just lately, which is larger than the Tour scoring common of 279.6 throughout all programs over the previous 12 months.
- The typical course Scheffler has performed over the past 12 months (7,309 yards) is 166 yards shorter than the course he’ll be enjoying this week (7,475 yards).
- Occasions he’s performed over the previous 12 months have seen gamers common 280.2 strokes per event with a mean rating of -4.7 relative to par. That’s 7.5 strokes decrease than this occasion, which has a scoring common of 287.7, or -0.Three in comparison with par.
Historic participant and course insights replicate information from the 2014-15 PGA season to current.
Scott Scheffler 2021 outcomes
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||54||68-78-69-73 (E)||$17,941|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||74-71||$0|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||5||69-70-67-68 (-14)||$430,000|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||20||67-74-74-66 (-3)||$101,835|
|February 4- 7||Waste Administration Phoenix Open||7||67-65-66-70 (-16)||$229,342|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance coverage Open||MC||65-79||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Categorical||MC||70-71||$0|
|January 7-10||Sentry Event of Champions||13||70-66-70-69 (-17)||$125,250|
Scheffler’s final event look, his 54th-place end within the Valero Texas Open, is damaged down on a round-by-round foundation beneath.
|Spherical||Rating||Underneath Par||Bogey Free||Underneath AVG||Strokes Off Spherical Chief||Spherical Rank|
Discover PGA Participant Props Right this moment
Powered By Data Skrive utilizing information from