The Oklahoma Metropolis Thunder (20-29) are underdogs towards the Detroit Pistons (14-35) at Chesapeake Power Enviornment on Monday, April 5. The sport begins at 7:00 PM ET on BSOK. The matchup’s over/underneath is about at .
The betting insights on this article mirror odds information from DraftKings Sportsbook as of April 5, 2021, 12:40 AM ET. See desk under for present betting odds.
Pistons vs Thunder Betting Odds
Pistons vs Thunder Props
Trying to wager on props for this sport? Use our prop search software to seek out the most effective odds throughout authorized sportsbooks within the US.
Damage Report as of April 5
Jahlil Okafor: Out (Knee),
Rodney McGruder: Day To Day (Elbow)
Luguentz Dort: Day To Day (Concussion Protocol),
Isaiah Roby: Out (Concussion),
Josh Corridor: Out (Concussion-like signs),
Mike Muscala: Day To Day (Ankle),
Darius Bazley: Day To Day (Shoulder),
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: Day To Day (Foot)
Pistons and Thunder Data ATS
- Detroit is over .500 towards the unfold this season with a document of 25-21-1.
- The Pistons are a fair 1-1 towards the unfold this season when they’re not less than a 3-point favourite.
- Detroit and its opponents have gone over the set complete in solely 23 of 47 video games this season (48.9%).
- Oklahoma Metropolis has outperformed the unfold to date this season with a document of 25-23-1.
- For the second time this season, the Thunder are not less than a 3-point underdog, the place they’ve a document of 1-Zero towards the unfold.
- Oklahoma Metropolis and its opponents have usually been held underneath the full factors wager this season, solely claiming the over in 44.9% (22) of their 49 video games performed.
Click on right here to get the most effective DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
- In Detroit’s matchups this season, the Pistons and their opponents have exceeded Monday’s level complete of 212.5 factors 27 occasions (55.1% of alternatives).
- In 67.3% of Oklahoma Metropolis’s video games this season (33 of 49), the full factors scored was better than Monday’s 212.5-point over/underneath.
- This season, the typical complete for Pistons video games is 217.7 factors, 5.2 greater than the over/underneath of 212.5 factors for this contest.
- The over/underneath for this matchup is 6.Four factors fewer than the typical over/underneath in Thunder’s video games this season (218.9 factors).
- The typical implied complete for the Pistons this season is 112.1 factors, 4.1 extra factors than their implied complete of 108 factors in Monday’s sport.
- Detroit has outscored this matchup’s implied level complete (108) 22 occasions.
- The Thunder’s common implied level complete on the season (114 factors) is 9 factors greater than their implied complete on this matchup (105 factors).
- Oklahoma Metropolis has put up greater than 105 factors in 26 video games on the season.
- The Pistons are the NBA’s 25th-highest scoring crew (106.Eight PPG), whereas the Thunder permit their opponents the 20th-fewest factors per sport (113.1) within the league.
- The Pistons have a -201-point scoring differential on the season (-4.1 per sport). The Thunder have additionally been out-scored by opponents on common this 12 months (-362 complete factors, -7.Three per sport).
- The Pistons rebounds and assists chief is Mason Plumlee. He grabs 9.Four rebounds and contributes 3.6 assists per sport.
- Plumlee’s rebounding prop complete for the competition is listed at 11.5 boards, 2.1 rebounds greater than his season common of 9.4.
- Detroit is led in scoring by Jerami Grant’s 22.Four factors per sport.
- Grant’s factors prop over/underneath for the sport is about at 21.5, 0.9 factors lower than his season common of 22.4.
- Wayne Ellington is the highest three-point shooter for the Pistons, hitting 2.6 per sport.
- Ellington’s three pointers made prop complete for the sport is about at 2.5, 0.1 pictures decrease than his season common of two.6.
- Detroit’s steals chief is Dennis Smith Jr., who grabs 1.1 per sport. Grant leads the crew averaging 1.1 blocks a sport.
- Smith’s steals prop over/underneath for the competition is about at 0.5, 0.6 steals decrease than his season common of 1.1.
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander takes the highest spot on the Thunder scoring and help lists, tallying 23.7 factors and 5.9 assists per sport.
- Gilgeous-Alexander’s factors prop complete for the sport is about at 20.5, 3.2 factors lower than his season common of 23.7.
- Moses Brown collects the entire boards and is the Oklahoma Metropolis chief in rebounds, getting 8.Four per sport.
- Brown’s PRA prop over/underneath for the competition is about at 32.5, 15.Four greater than his season common of 17.1.
- Ty Jerome leads the Thunder in taking pictures from past the arc, averaging 2.1 made threes per sport.
- Jerome’s three pointers made prop over/underneath for the sport is about at 3.5, 1.Four pictures better than his season common of two.1.
- No one on Oklahoma Metropolis grabs extra steals than Theo Maledon (0.9 per sport) or blocks extra pictures than Brown (1.2 per sport).
- Brown’s blocks prop complete for the competition is about at 2.5, 1.Three blocks greater than his season common of 1.2.
Powered By Data Skrive utilizing information from