Paul Casey, who took fifth in THE PLAYERS Championship at TPC Sawgrass March 11-14 in his final motion, enters play within the 2021 Masters Match at Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership with +3300 odds to win.
The betting insights on this article mirror betting information from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:38 PM ET. See desk beneath for present betting odds and CLICK HERE to guess at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Paul Casey odds for the Masters Match
Casey’s latest kind
- This week, Casey will search for his fifth straight top-10 end.
- Casey has certified for the weekend seven instances in a row and can look to proceed his streak this week.
- Casey has posted two top-five finishes and 4 top-10 finishes over his final 5 occasions.
- Over his final 5 tournaments, Casey has completed inside three photographs of the chief as soon as and 5 or fewer strokes again of the winner twice. He’s carded a rating that’s higher than common in 4 of these outings.
- He has a median rating of -8.6 throughout his final 5 occasions.
Masters Match particulars
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course historical past: Casey on the Masters Match
- In Casey’s final six entries to this match, he has completed within the high 10 thrice, together with one top-five end. His common end on the occasion is 14th.
- Casey made the minimize in 5 of his final six entries to this occasion.
- Casey completed 38th when he final performed this occasion in 2020. He carded the highest rating within the subject in a single around the final time he performed this match.
Course comparability – Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership
- Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership measures 7,475 yards for this match, 181 yards greater than the common course on the PGA Tour over the previous 12 months (7,294).
- Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership has seen a median match rating of 287.7 lately, which is larger than the Tour scoring common of 279.6 throughout all programs over the previous 12 months.
- The programs Casey has performed over the previous 12 months have a median distance of seven,277 yards, whereas Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership will play at 7,475 yards this week.
- The tournaments he’s performed over the previous 12 months have seen a median complete of 280.6 strokes and a median rating of -3.9. That’s decrease than this course’s latest scoring common of -0.3 (287.7 strokes per match).
Historic participant and course insights mirror information from the 2014-15 PGA season to current.
Paul Casey 2021 outcomes
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||5||73-67-67-70 (-11)||$579,375|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||10||70-69-72-74 (-3)||$195,300|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Seaside Professional-Am||5||68-67-71-68 (-14)||$301,275|
|January 21-24||The American Specific||8||72-65-68-69 (-14)||$189,275|
Casey’s fifth-place end in THE PLAYERS Championship at TPC Sawgrass, his final match look, is damaged down on a round-by-round foundation beneath.
|Spherical||Rating||Below Par||Bogey Free||Below AVG||Strokes Off Spherical Chief||Spherical Rank|
Discover PGA Participant Props At present
Powered By Data Skrive utilizing information from