The Chicago Bulls (20-28) are underdogs as they try to cease a four-game highway shedding streak after they go to the Indiana Pacers (22-26) on Tuesday, April 6 at Bankers Life Fieldhouse. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET on BSIN. The matchup’s over/underneath is ready at .
The betting insights on this article mirror odds information from DraftKings Sportsbook as of April 6, 2021, 6:40 AM ET. See desk beneath for present betting odds.
Pacers vs Bulls Betting Odds
Pacers vs Bulls Props
Seeking to guess on props for this sport? Use our prop search instrument to search out the very best odds throughout authorized sportsbooks within the US.
Damage Report as of April 6
Jeremy Lamb: Day To Day (Toe),
Malcolm Brogdon: Day To Day (Hip),
T.J. Warren: Out For Season (Foot),
Domantas Sabonis: Day To Day (Ankle)
Coby White: Day To Day (Backbone),
Garrett Temple: Day To Day (Hamstring)
Pacers and Bulls Data ATS
- Indiana’s file in opposition to the unfold is 19-29 this season.
- The Pacers have a shedding file in opposition to the unfold when favored by at the least 1.5 factors, going 11-16 this season.
- Indiana and its opponents have hit the over in 28 of 48 video games this season (58.3%).
- Chicago has a 26-21 file ATS this season.
- As at the least a 1.5-point underdog, the Bulls usually have hassle protecting with solely a 6-Eight file in opposition to the unfold.
- 24 of Chicago’s 47 video games (51.1%) this season have fallen wanting the over/underneath.
Click on right here to get the very best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Head to Head
Zach LaVine scored a team-high 30 factors to assist lead the Bulls over Domantas Sabonis (25 factors) and the Pacers 120-112 of their most up-to-date matchup on February 15, 2021. The Pacers had been favored by 4.5 factors within the sport, however the Bulls lined the unfold within the loss. The groups put up a complete of 232 whole factors to cowl the 224.5-point over/underneath.
|Date||Favourite||House Workforce||Unfold||Whole||Favourite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Recreation Kind||Outcome|
|2/15/2021||Pacers||Pacers||-4.5||224.5||-194||160||Common Season||120-112 CHI|
|12/26/2020||Pacers||Bulls||-6||223.5||-241||195||Common Season||125-106 IND|
- In Indiana’s matchups this season, the Pacers and their opponents have eclipsed Tuesday’s level whole of 224.5 factors 28 instances (58.3% of alternatives).
- In 24 out of Chicago’s 48 video games this 12 months (50%), the competing groups scored the next level whole than the whole in Tuesday’s matchup.
- The Pacers have seen a 226.1 common over/underneath of their video games this season, 1.6 factors greater than the over/underneath on this matchup.
- A distinction of 1.9 factors separates the common whole factors guess in Bulls’ video games (226.Four factors) and this contest’s over/underneath (224.5 factors).
- The typical implied whole for the Pacers this season is 113.Four factors, 0.Four extra factors than their implied whole of 113 factors in Tuesday’s sport.
- This season, Indiana has outscored its implied level whole for this matchup (113) 23 instances.
- The typical implied level whole on the season for the Bulls (115.9) is 3.9 extra factors than the staff’s implied whole on this matchup (112).
- Chicago has scored greater than 112 factors 26 instances this season.
- The Pacers are on the 13th spot within the NBA’s scoring charts (112.9 PPG), whereas the Bulls enable the 22nd-fewest factors per sport (113.9) within the league.
- The Pacers have a unfavourable level differential on the season (-11 whole factors, -0.Three per sport), as do the Bulls (-61 whole factors, -1.Three per sport).
- Malcolm Brogdon leads the Pacers scoring 21.2 factors per sport.
- Brogdon’s factors prop over/underneath for the competition is ready at 18.5, 2.7 factors decrease than his season common of 21.2.
- T.J. McConnell leads Indiana with 6.5 assists a sport and Sabonis paces the staff with 11.Three rebounds per contest.
- McConnell’s PRA prop over/underneath for the competition is ready at 20.5, 2.7 increased than his season common of 17.8.
- Brogdon is the highest three-point shooter for the Pacers, flattening 2.7 per sport.
- Brogdon’s three pointers made prop whole for the competition is ready at 4.5, 1.Eight photographs larger than his season common of two.7.
- Indiana’s blocks chief is Myles Turner, who collects 3.5 per sport. McConnell leads the staff averaging 1.7 steals a sport.
- McConnell’s steals prop whole for the sport is ready at 1.5, 0.2 steals lower than his season common of 1.7.
- The Bulls chief in scoring is LaVine with 27.Four factors per sport. He additionally provides 5.Zero rebounds per sport and 4.7 assists per sport.
- LaVine’s PRA prop whole for the competition is ready at 27.5, 9.6 decrease than his season common of 37.1.
- In terms of Chicago leaders in rebounds and assists, the staff has two gamers on the prime: Nikola Vucevic with 11.6 rebounds per sport and Tomas Satoransky with 5.Zero assists per sport.
- Satoransky’s PRA prop whole for the competition is ready at 16.5, 0.7 larger than his season common of 15.8.
- LaVine is tops from three-point vary for the Bulls, flattening 3.Three threes per sport.
- LaVine’s three pointers made prop over/underneath for the sport is ready at 2.5, 0.Eight photographs lower than his season common of three.3.
- Chicago’s Thaddeus Younger has the highest spot on the staff’s steals leaderboard with 1.Three per sport and Daniel Theis is first in blocks with 1.Zero per sport.
- Theis’ blocks prop whole for the competition is ready at 1.5, 0.5 blocks increased than his season common of 1.0.
Powered By Data Skrive utilizing information from