Louis Oosthuizen comes into the 2021 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Nation Membership with +1600 odds to win after a 17th-place efficiency within the WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational at TPC Southwind August 5- Eight in his final match motion.
The betting insights on this article mirror betting knowledge from DraftKings as of August 9, 2021, 2:14 PM ET. See desk beneath for present betting odds and CLICK HERE to guess at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Louis Oosthuizen odds for the Wyndham Championship
Oosthuizen’s latest type
- On this week’s occasion, Oosthuizen will search his sixth straight top-20 end.
- Oosthuizen will look to increase his streak of made cuts to 6 by qualifying for the weekend on this match.
- Over his final 5 appearances, Oosthuizen has completed within the high 5 3 times.
- Over his final 5 occasions, Oosthuizen has completed inside three pictures of the chief twice and 5 or fewer strokes again of the winner 3 times. He’s carded a rating that’s higher than common 5 occasions.
- He has a mean rating relative to par of -7.Four in his final 5 tournaments.
Wyndham Championship particulars
- Date: August 12-15, 2021
- Location: Greensboro, NC
- Course: Sedgefield Nation Membership
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 6.4M
- Defending Champ: Jim Herman
Course comparability – Sedgefield Nation Membership
- Sedgefield Nation Membership will play at 7,127 yards for this occasion. Over the previous 12 months, the PGA Tour has usually performed on longer programs, with a mean distance of seven,334.
- Gamers have carded 70.08 strokes per spherical and a mean rating of -4.7 over the past 12 months on Tour. Occasions hosted on this course have a decrease scoring common of -9.1.
- The typical course Oosthuizen has performed over the past 12 months (7,376 yards) is 249 yards longer than the course he’ll be taking part in this week (7,127 yards).
- Over the previous 12 months, the occasions he’s performed have a scoring common of -2.7 amongst finishers, which is greater than the -9.1 common at this course.
Historic participant and course insights mirror knowledge from the 2014-15 PGA season to current.
Louis Oosthuizen 2021 outcomes
|August 5- 8||WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational||17||67-64-68-74 (-7)||$128,000|
|July 22-25||3M Open||2||68-68-69-66 (-13)||$499,400|
|July 15-17||The Open Championship||3||64-65-69-71 (-11)||$682,500|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||2||67-71-70-71 (-5)||$1,350,000|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Event pres. by Nationwide||18||72-71-72-72 (-1)||$110,670|
|Could 27-30||Charles Schwab Problem||MC||N/A||$0|
|Could 20-23||PGA Championship||2||71-68-72-73 (-4)||$1,056,000|
|April 29 – Could 2||Valspar Championship||8||73-67-66-69 (-9)||$201,825|
|April 8-11||Masters Event||26||76-70-72-71 (+1)||$79,925|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||41||73-69-74-70 (-2)||$53,250|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MDF||N/A||$0|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||6||69-68-70-69 (-12)||$320,667|
|February 4- 7||Waste Administration Phoenix Open||11||69-67-63-71 (-14)||$177,025|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance coverage Open||29||72-71-70-71 (-4)||$51,375|
Right here’s the round-by-round breakdown of Oosthuizen’s 17th-place end final trip on the WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational on August 5- 8.
|Spherical||Rating||Underneath Par||Bogey Free||Underneath AVG||Strokes Off Spherical Chief||Spherical Rank|
Discover PGA Participant Props At the moment
Powered By Information Skrive utilizing knowledge from