Louis Oosthuizen heads into the 2021 Masters Match at Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership with +6600 odds to win. He made the lower and completed 41st in his final match, THE PLAYERS Championship.
The betting insights on this article replicate betting information from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:39 PM ET. See desk under for present betting odds and CLICK HERE to wager at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Louis Oosthuizen odds for the Masters Match
Oosthuizen’s latest kind
- Oosthuizen has posted one top-10 end and two top-20 finishes over his final 5 tournaments.
- Oosthuizen has completed inside three pictures of the chief in certainly one of his final 5 occasions. Over that span, he’s completed inside 5 pictures of the winner two instances and completed with a better-than-average rating 4 instances.
- He has a median rating of -6.Four throughout his final 5 occasions.
Masters Match particulars
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course historical past: Oosthuizen on the Masters Match
- In Oosthuizen’s final six journeys to this match, he’s completed among the many prime 20 thrice. His common end on the occasion is 23rd.
- Oosthuizen made the lower in every of his final six makes an attempt at this occasion.
- Oosthuizen completed 23rd when he final performed this occasion in 2020. He carded three rounds inside 5 pictures of the chief his final time right here.
Historic participant and course insights replicate information from the 2014-15 PGA season to current.
Louis Oosthuizen 2021 outcomes
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||41||73-69-74-70 (-2)||$53,250|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MDF||N/A||$0|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||6||69-68-70-69 (-12)||$320,667|
|February 4- 7||Waste Administration Phoenix Open||11||69-67-63-71 (-14)||$177,025|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance coverage Open||29||72-71-70-71 (-4)||$51,375|
Right here’s a round-by-round breakdown of Oosthuizen’s 41st-place efficiency in his most up-to-date match, THE PLAYERS Championship at TPC Sawgrass on March 11-14.
|Spherical||Rating||Underneath Par||Bogey Free||Underneath AVG||Strokes Off Spherical Chief||Spherical Rank|
Discover PGA Participant Props Right this moment
Powered By Data Skrive utilizing information from