The Sacramento Kings (22-29) will try to interrupt a four-game shedding streak once they host the Detroit Pistons (15-36) on Thursday, April Eight at Golden 1 Heart as favorites. The matchup airs at 10:00 PM ET on NBCS-CA. The over/beneath for the matchup is ready at .
The betting insights on this article mirror odds information from William Hill Sportsbook as of April 7, 2021, 9:55 PM ET. See desk beneath for present betting odds.
Kings vs Pistons Betting Odds
Kings vs Pistons Props
Trying to wager on props for this recreation? Use our prop search instrument to seek out the perfect odds throughout authorized sportsbooks within the US.
Damage Report as of April 8
Marvin Bagley III: Out (Hand)
Jahlil Okafor: Day To Day (Knee),
Jerami Grant: Out (Knee),
Rodney McGruder: Out (Elbow)
Kings and Pistons Data ATS
- Sacramento’s document in opposition to the unfold is 23-28 this season.
- When favored by a minimum of 4.5 factors, the Kings are 2-Four in opposition to the unfold in 2020-21.
- Sacramento and its opponents have outscored the set over/beneath in 58.8% of its video games this season (30/51).
- Detroit has a 24-22-Four document ATS this season.
- 26 of Detroit’s 50 video games (52%) this season have gone over the over/beneath.
Click on right here to say your free sports activities wager (as much as $500) at William Hill!
Head to Head
De’Aaron Fox (27 factors) led the Kings previous Jerami Grant (30 factors) and the Pistons 110-107 of their final matchup on February 26, 2021. The Kings have been favored by 1.5 factors within the recreation, and coated the unfold. The 217 complete factors within the matchup fell in need of the 227.5-point over/beneath.
|Date||Favourite||House Crew||Unfold||Complete||Favourite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Recreation Sort||Consequence|
|2/26/2021||Kings||Pistons||-1.5||227.5||-121||101||Common Season||110-107 SAC|
- Sacramento’s video games this 12 months have gone over the purpose complete for Thursday’s matchup over/beneath (227.5 factors) in 62.7% of alternatives (32 out of 51 matchups).
- In 29.4% of Detroit’s video games this season (15 of 51), the entire factors scored was greater than Thursday’s 227.5-point over/beneath.
- The Kings have seen a 233.Three common over/beneath of their video games this season, 5.Eight factors greater than the over/beneath on this contest.
- A distinction of 8.7 factors separates this contest’s over/beneath (227.5 factors) and the typical complete factors wager in Pistons’ video games (218.Eight factors) this season.
- The Kings’ common implied level complete this season is 1.Three extra factors than their implied complete in Thursday’s recreation (117.Three implied factors on common in comparison with 116 implied factors on this recreation).
- Sacramento has outscored this matchup’s implied level complete (116) 26 occasions.
- The 112-point common implied complete on the season for the Pistons is the same as the group’s implied complete on this matchup.
- Detroit has totaled greater than 112 factors in 19 video games on the season.
- The Kings are the league’s ninth-highest scoring group (114.6 PPG), whereas the Pistons enable the 14th-fewest factors per recreation (111.3) in NBA motion.
- The Kings have been out-scored by 204 factors this season (4 factors per recreation on common), and opponents of the Pistons have out-scored them by 192 extra factors on the 12 months (3.Eight per recreation).
- Fox leads the Kings in scoring (24.6 factors per recreation) and helping (7.1 assists per recreation).
- Fox’s PRA prop complete for the competition is ready at 37.5, 2.Four greater than his season common of 35.1.
- Richaun Holmes paces Sacramento with 9.Zero rebounds per recreation.
- Holmes’ rebounding prop over/beneath for the sport is listed at 11.5 boards, 2.5 rebounds larger than his season common of 9.0.
- The Kings are led by Buddy Hield from lengthy distance. He makes 4.Zero photographs from deep per recreation.
- Hield’s three pointers made prop complete for the competition is ready at 3.5, 0.5 photographs lower than his season common of 4.0.
- Sacramento’s steals chief is Delon Wright, who collects 1.Four per recreation. Holmes leads the group averaging 1.7 blocks a recreation.
- Wright’s steals prop complete for the competition is ready at 1.5, 0.1 steals larger than his season common of 1.4.
- Mason Plumlee averages 9.2 rebounds per recreation, 3.5 assists per recreation, and 10.Three factors per recreation, placing him within the prime spot on the Pistons in each rebounds and assists.
- Plumlee’s PRA prop complete for the competition is ready at 22.5, 0.6 lower than his season common of 23.1.
- Grant scores 22.5 factors per recreation to tempo Detroit.
- Grant’s PRA prop over/beneath for the sport is ready at 23.5, 6.7 lower than his season common of 30.2.
- Wayne Ellington is tops from three-point vary for the Pistons, flattening 2.6 threes per recreation.
- Ellington’s three pointers made prop complete for the competition is ready at 2.5, 0.1 photographs decrease than his season common of two.6.
- Dennis Smith Jr. is on the prime of Detroit’s steals hierarchy with 1.Zero steals per recreation and Isaiah Stewart leads the squad in blocks with 1.1 per recreation.
- Stewart’s blocks prop complete for the competition is ready at 0.5, 0.6 blocks decrease than his season common of 1.1.
Powered By Data Skrive utilizing information from