Kevin Na will search for a high end this yr on the 2021 Masters Event Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership after a 13th-place displaying at this occasion in 2020. Oddsmakers give him +15000 odds to win.
The betting insights on this article mirror betting information from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:40 PM ET. See desk under for present betting odds and CLICK HERE to guess at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Kevin Na odds for the Masters Event
Na’s current type
- Na has completed within the high 20 in one in every of his final 5 occasions.
- He has made three cuts over his final 5 tournaments.
- Na has completed with a rating decrease than the event common in one in every of his final 5 tournaments.
- In his final 5 occasions, his common rating has been -2.3.
Masters Event particulars
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course historical past: Na on the Masters Event
- In Na’s final 5 journeys to this event, he’s completed among the many high 20 two instances. His common end on the occasion is 32nd.
- Na made the reduce in 4 of his final 5 entries to this occasion.
- Na final performed this occasion in 2020 and completed 13th. He carded three top-10 rounds his final time at this occasion.
Course comparability – Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership
- Programs on Tour over the previous yr have averaged 7,294 yards, which is an efficient bit shorter than the 7,475-yard size for this event.
- Golfers at Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership have averaged a rating of -0.Three per event, increased than the Tour-wide scoring common of -5.3
over the previous yr.
- The common course Na has performed over the previous yr has been 174 yards shorter than the 7,475 yards Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership will measure for this occasion.
- Occasions he’s performed over the previous yr have seen gamers common 280.Zero strokes per event with a mean rating of -4.7 relative to par. That’s 7.7 strokes decrease than this occasion, which has a scoring common of 287.7, or -0.Three in comparison with par.
Historic participant and course insights mirror information from the 2014-15 PGA season to current.
Kevin Na 2021 outcomes
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||81||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||43||71-71-76-73 (+3)||$30,287|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||11||73-69-69-67 (-10)||$189,667|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||38||70-72-72-70 (E)||$40,455|
|January 21-24||The American Categorical||MC||75-69||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||1||67-66-61-65 (-21)||$1,188,000|
|January 7-10||Sentry Event of Champions||38||71-68-69-79 (-5)||$39,000|
Discover PGA Participant Props In the present day
Powered By Data Skrive utilizing information from