Kevin Kisner enters the 2021 Masters Match at Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership with +15000 odds to win. He missed the minimize in his final occasion at this course, the 2020 Masters Match.
The betting insights on this article replicate betting information from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:40 PM ET. See desk under for present betting odds and CLICK HERE to wager at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Kevin Kisner odds for the Masters Match
Kisner’s latest type
- Kisner has a median ending place of 33rd in his final 5 appearances.
- Within the final 5 occasions he’s performed a event, he has made the minimize 4 occasions.
- Kisner has not been within the hunt in any latest tournaments, as he’s not posted a rating higher than the sphere common or completed inside 5 pictures of the chief in any of his final 5 appearances.
- He has carded a median rating of -6 over his final 5 appearances.
Masters Match particulars
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course historical past: Kisner on the Masters Match
- In his final 5 journeys to this occasion, Kisner has a median ending place of 32nd.
- In his final 5 journeys to this occasion, he’s made it to the weekend 4 occasions.
- Kisner completed under the minimize line and didn’t qualify for the weekend in his most up-to-date journey to this occasion in 2020.
Course comparability – Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership
- Programs on Tour over the previous 12 months have averaged 7,294 yards, which is an efficient bit shorter than the 7,475-yard size for this occasion.
- Gamers have recorded 69.9 strokes per spherical during the last 12 months on Tour with a median par of 71.2. Occasions hosted on this course have the next scoring common of 71.9.
- The typical course Kisner has performed during the last 12 months (7,266 yards) is 209 yards shorter than the course he’ll be enjoying this week (7,475 yards).
- Occasions he’s performed over the previous 12 months have seen gamers common 279.three strokes per event with a median rating of -4.Eight relative to par. That’s 8.Four strokes decrease than this occasion, which has a scoring common of 287.7, or -0.three in comparison with par.
Historic participant and course insights replicate information from the 2014-15 PGA season to current.
Kevin Kisner 2021 outcomes
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||75-75||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||36||73-72-67-78 (+2)||$42,381|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||41||67-69-80-72 (E)||$52,500|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||32||69-67-64-68 (-12)||$34,577|
|January 7-10||Sentry Match of Champions||24||70-71-69-68 (-14)||$63,200|
Discover PGA Participant Props In the present day
Powered By Data Skrive utilizing information from