Jim Herman missed the lower in his final occasion at Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership, the 2016 Masters Match, and he has +100000 odds to win at this course within the 2021 Masters Match.
The betting insights on this article mirror betting information from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:41 PM ET. See desk beneath for present betting odds and CLICK HERE to guess at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Jim Herman odds for the Masters Match
Herman’s latest type
- Herman hasn’t completed inside the highest 20 in his final 5 tournaments, with a mean end of 53rd.
- He has made one lower over his final 5 tournaments.
- Herman has not been in competition in any latest tournaments, as he’s not posted a rating higher than the sector common or completed inside 5 pictures of the chief in any of his final 5 occasions.
- He completed with a rating of +Three in his solely made lower over his final 5 tournaments.
Masters Match particulars
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course historical past: Herman on the Masters Match
- Herman didn’t make the lower in his final look on the event (2016).
Course comparability – Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership
- Measuring 7,475 yards, Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership is ready up as a par-72 for this occasion. Over the previous 12 months, tournaments on the PGA Tour have been performed on programs with a shorter common distance of seven,294 yards.
- During the last 12 months, PGA Tour stops have seen a mean rating of 69.9 strokes per spherical, whereas Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership has a latest scoring common of 71.9 per spherical, or -0.3.
- Herman will take to the 7,475-yard course this week at Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership after having performed programs with a mean size of seven,246 yards over the previous 12 months.
- Over the previous 12 months, the occasions he’s performed have a scoring common of 70 per spherical amongst finishers, which is decrease than the 71.9 common at this course.
Historic participant and course insights mirror information from the 2014-15 PGA season to current.
Jim Herman 2021 outcomes
|March 18-21||The Honda Traditional||53||70-71-69-73 (+3)||$16,478|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||81-77||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||75-74||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||73-73||$0|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Seashore Professional-Am||MC||68-81||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Specific||MC||73-70||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||32||64-69-69-66 (-12)||$34,577|
Beneath you’ll discover a breakdown of Herman’s 53rd-place end in his most up-to-date outing at The Honda Traditional (PGA Nationwide (Champion), March 18-21).
|Spherical||Rating||Beneath Par||Bogey Free||Beneath AVG||Strokes Off Spherical Chief||Spherical Rank|
Discover PGA Participant Props As we speak
Powered By Data Skrive utilizing information from