Jason Kokrak put collectively a ninth-place end in his final motion in THE PLAYERS Championship at TPC Sawgrass March 11-14, and heads into the 2021 Masters Match at Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership with +8000 odds to win.
The betting insights on this article mirror betting information from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:39 PM ET. See desk beneath for present betting odds and CLICK HERE to guess at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Jason Kokrak odds for the Masters Match
Kokrak’s current kind
- Kokrak has completed within the high 10 in every of his final three tournaments.
- Kokrak will try to increase his streak of made cuts to eight by qualifying for the weekend on this event.
- Kokrak has completed within the high 10 in three of his final 5 occasions.
- Kokrak has completed with a better-than-average rating in 4 of his final 5 tournaments.
- He has a median rating relative to par of -5.6 in his final 5 appearances.
Masters Match particulars
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course historical past: Kokrak on the Masters Match
- Kokrak completed beneath the minimize line and didn’t qualify for the weekend in his most up-to-date journey to this occasion in 2020.
Course comparability – Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership
- This course is ready as much as play at 7,475 yards, 181 yards longer than the typical course on Tour over the previous 12 months.
- The typical course on the PGA Tour over the previous 12 months has performed to 69.9 strokes per spherical and a rating of -5.Three in comparison with par. At Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership, the scoring common is 2 strokes increased at 71.9, -0.Three per event.
- The typical course Kokrak has performed over the previous 12 months has been 188 yards shorter than the 7,475 yards Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership will measure for this occasion.
- Occasions he’s performed over the previous 12 months have seen gamers common 279.6 strokes per event with a median rating of -4.7 relative to par. That’s 8.1 strokes decrease than this occasion, which has a scoring common of 287.7, or -0.Three in comparison with par.
Historic participant and course insights mirror information from the 2014-15 PGA season to current.
Jason Kokrak 2021 outcomes
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||9||70-72-71-67 (-8)||$339,375|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||8||68-73-69-74 (-4)||$281,325|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||9||70-69-69-69 (-11)||$237,500|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||32||67-68-74-74 (-1)||$51,925|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance coverage Open||29||70-69-74-71 (-4)||$51,375|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||56||62-71-66-72 (-9)||$15,048|
|January 7-10||Sentry Match of Champions||35||71-66-70-76 (-9)||$43,000|
Right here’s the round-by-round breakdown of Kokrak’s ninth-place end final outing at THE PLAYERS Championship on March 11-14.
|Spherical||Rating||Underneath Par||Bogey Free||Underneath AVG||Strokes Off Spherical Chief||Spherical Rank|
Discover PGA Participant Props At present
Powered By Data Skrive utilizing information from