Ian Poulter (+12500 odds to win) enters the 2021 Masters Event at Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership after he made the lower in his final occasion right here, the 2020 Masters Event, and completed 25th.
The betting insights on this article mirror betting knowledge from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:40 PM ET. See desk under for present betting odds and CLICK HERE to guess at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Ian Poulter odds for the Masters Event
Poulter’s current type
- Poulter has a mean ending place of 37th in his final 5 appearances.
- Out of the final 5 tournaments he’s entered, he made the lower thrice.
- Over his final 5 occasions, Poulter has carded a rating that’s higher than common in a kind of outings.
- He has completed with a mean rating of -4.Three these thrice he’s made the lower.
Masters Event particulars
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course historical past: Poulter on the Masters Event
- Poulter has two top-20 finishes, with a kind of being top-10 end, in his final 5 journeys to this match. His common ending place over that span is 27th.
- Poulter made the lower in every of his final 5 makes an attempt at this occasion.
- Poulter completed 25th right here in his final look on the match (2020). He completed one spherical inside 5 pictures of the chief his final time right here.
Course comparability – Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership
- Programs on Tour over the previous 12 months have averaged 7,294 yards, which is an effective bit shorter than the 7,475-yard size for this week’s occasion.
- Gamers have carded 69.9 strokes per spherical over the past 12 months on Tour with a mean par of 71.2. Occasions hosted on this course have the next scoring common of 71.9.
- The programs Poulter has performed over the previous 12 months have a mean distance of seven,301 yards, whereas Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership will play at 7,475 yards this week.
- The tournaments he’s performed over the previous 12 months have seen a mean complete of 280.6 strokes and a mean rating of -3.4. That’s decrease than this course’s current scoring common of -0.3 (287.7 strokes per match).
Historic participant and course insights mirror knowledge from the 2014-15 PGA season to current.
Ian Poulter 2021 outcomes
|March 18-21||The Honda Traditional||MC||71-72||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||77-71||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||26||70-73-70-75 (E)||$69,285|
|February 25-27||Puerto Rico Open||35||71-70-69-71 (-7)||$15,263|
Discover PGA Participant Props At present
Powered By Data Skrive utilizing knowledge from