Henrik Stenson enters the 2021 Masters Match at Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership with +50000 odds to win after he missed the reduce in his most up-to-date look at this event in 2020.
The betting insights on this article replicate betting knowledge from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:41 PM ET. See desk beneath for present betting odds and CLICK HERE to guess at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Henrik Stenson odds for the Masters Match
Stenson’s current kind
- Stenson hasn’t completed inside the highest 20 in his final 5 tournaments, with a mean end of 23rd.
- He has made one reduce over his final 5 tournaments.
- Stenson has completed with a rating decrease than the event common in certainly one of his final 5 appearances.
- In his final 5 appearances, he completed -11 relative to par in his solely made reduce.
Masters Match particulars
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course historical past: Stenson on the Masters Match
- Over Stenson’s final six journeys to this event, he’s completed among the many high 5 as soon as. His common end on the occasion is 21st.
- In his final six makes an attempt at this event, he’s made the reduce 4 instances.
- Stenson final performed this occasion in 2020 however didn’t make the reduce.
Course comparability – Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership
- This course is about as much as play at 7,475 yards, 181 yards longer than the typical course on Tour over the previous yr.
- During the last yr, PGA Tour stops have seen a mean rating of 69.9 strokes per spherical, whereas Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership has a current scoring common of 71.9 per spherical, or -0.3.
- The typical course Stenson has performed over the previous yr has been 155 yards shorter than the 7,475 yards Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership will measure for this occasion.
- The tournaments he’s performed over the previous yr have seen a mean whole of 281.7 strokes and a mean rating of -2.4. That’s decrease than this course’s current scoring common of -0.3 (287.7 strokes per event).
Historic participant and course insights replicate knowledge from the 2014-15 PGA season to current.
Henrik Stenson 2021 outcomes
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||MC||75-73||$0|
|March 18-21||The Honda Basic||MC||78-75||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||85-74||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||73-75||$0|
Discover PGA Participant Props In the present day
Powered By Data Skrive utilizing knowledge from