Danny Willett will attempt for one more win at Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership within the 2021 Masters Event with +20000 odds to emerge on high. He final gained at this course on this event in 2016.
The betting insights on this article replicate betting information from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:40 PM ET. See desk under for present betting odds and CLICK HERE to guess at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Danny Willett odds for the Masters Event
Willett’s current kind
- Willett has completed within the high 10 in considered one of his final 5 occasions.
- Out of the final 5 tournaments he’s entered, he made the lower twice.
- Willett has completed with a rating decrease than the event common in two of his final 5 occasions, together with one end inside 5 strokes of the chief.
- He has a median rating of -3.5 throughout his final 5 occasions.
Masters Event particulars
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course historical past: Willett on the Masters Event
- During the last six instances Willett has performed this event, he’s completed atop the leaderboard as soon as and has a median ending place of 21st.
- Willett made the lower in three of his final six entries to this occasion.
- Willett completed 25th right here in his final look on the event (2020). He carded one top-five spherical his final time at this occasion.
Course comparability – Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership
- Over the previous yr, the Tour has performed on programs with a median size of seven,294 yards, which is 181 yards shorter than the 7,475-yard par 72 for this week’s event.
- Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership has seen a median event rating of 287.7 not too long ago, which is increased than the Tour scoring common of 279.6 throughout all programs over the previous yr.
- Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership checks in at 7,475 yards, 210 yards longer than the typical course Willett has performed over the previous yr (7,265 yards).
- Over the previous yr, the occasions he’s performed have a scoring common of 70.1 per spherical amongst finishers, which is decrease than the 71.9 common at this course.
Historic participant and course insights replicate information from the 2014-15 PGA season to current.
Danny Willett 2021 outcomes
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||MC||73-74||$0|
|March 25-28||Corales Puntacana Resort & Membership Championship||8||70-70-67-73 (-8)||$93,750|
|March 18-21||The Honda Traditional||MC||N/A||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||31||73-71-68-77 (+1)||$55,614|
Discover PGA Participant Props Immediately
Powered By Data Skrive utilizing information from