After a 10th-place exhibiting on the 2020 Masters Event, Corey Conners will intention for one more robust efficiency this 12 months at Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership. He has +6600 odds to win.
The betting insights on this article replicate betting knowledge from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:39 PM ET. See desk under for present betting odds and CLICK HERE to wager at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Corey Conners odds for the Masters Event
Conners’ current type
- Conners will take intention at his fourth straight end within the high 20 this week.
- Conners has certified for the weekend in three straight occasions.
- Conners has completed within the high 10 twice over his final 5 appearances, ending as excessive as the highest 5 in a kind of outings.
- He’s made the lower in three of his final 5 tournaments.
- Over his final 5 appearances, Conners has completed inside three photographs of the chief as soon as and 5 or fewer strokes again of the winner twice. He’s carded a rating that’s higher than common in three of these outings.
- He has a mean rating relative to par of -Eight in his final 5 occasions.
Masters Event particulars
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course historical past: Conners on the Masters Event
- Over Conners’ final three journeys to this match, he’s completed among the many high 10 as soon as, and his common end on the occasion is 28th.
- In his final three journeys to this occasion, he’s made it to the weekend twice.
- Conners completed 10th when he final performed this occasion in 2020. He carded the highest rating within the subject in a single around the final time he performed this match.
Course comparability – Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership
- Measuring 7,475 yards, Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership is about up as a par-72 for this week. Over the previous 12 months, tournaments on the PGA Tour have been performed on programs with a shorter common distance of seven,294 yards.
- Gamers have recorded 69.9 strokes per spherical during the last 12 months on Tour with a mean par of 71.2. Occasions hosted on this course have a better scoring common of 71.9.
- Conners will take to the 7,475-yard course this week at Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership after having performed programs with a mean size of seven,314 yards over the previous 12 months.
- Over the previous 12 months, the occasions he’s performed have a scoring common of 70.1 per spherical amongst finishers, which is decrease than the 71.9 common at this course.
Historic participant and course insights replicate knowledge from the 2014-15 PGA season to current.
Corey Conners 2021 outcomes
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||14||71-74-67-70 (-6)||$140,525|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||7||68-72-72-66 (-10)||$506,250|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||3||66-69-71-74 (-8)||$641,700|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||72-71||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Administration Phoenix Open||17||69-68-68-67 (-12)||$104,025|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance coverage Open||37||72-71-73-70 (-2)||$34,125|
Conners’ final look, his 14th-place end within the Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks), is damaged down on a round-by-round foundation under.
|Spherical||Rating||Below Par||Bogey Free||Below AVG||Strokes Off Spherical Chief||Spherical Rank|
Discover PGA Participant Props At the moment
Powered By Data Skrive utilizing knowledge from