The Phoenix Suns (36-14) go to the Los Angeles Clippers (34-18) after profitable three highway video games in a row. The Clippers are favored by within the contest, which begins at 10:00 PM ET on Thursday, April 8. The purpose whole is ready at within the matchup.
The betting insights on this article replicate odds information from FanDuel Sportsbook as of April 8, 2021, 12:40 AM ET. See desk beneath for present betting odds.
Clippers vs Suns Betting Odds
Clippers vs Suns Props
Trying to wager on props for this sport? Use our prop search instrument to search out the most effective odds throughout authorized sportsbooks within the US.
Damage Report as of April 8
Serge Ibaka: Out (Again)
Abdel Nader: Out (Knee)
Clippers and Suns Data ATS
- Los Angeles has a 30-22 report ATS this yr.
- The Clippers are 21-14 towards the unfold in 2020-21 when they’re not less than a 5-point favourite.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have outscored the set over/underneath in 53.8% of its video games this season (28/52).
- Phoenix has a 33-17 report ATS this season.
- For the 27th time this season, the Suns are not less than a 5-point underdog, the place they’ve a report of 14-12 towards the unfold.
- 26 of Phoenix’s 50 video games (52%) this season have gone over the over/underneath.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook right here and get the most effective bonuses accessible anyplace!
Head to Head
|Date||Favourite||House Group||Unfold||Complete||Favourite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Sport Kind||End result|
|1/3/2021||Clippers||Suns||-3.5||216||-156||130||Common Season||112-107 LAC|
- Los Angeles and its opponents have gone over Thursday’s 224 whole in 27 out of 52 video games (51.9%) this yr.
- In 22 out of Phoenix’s 50 video games this season (44%), the competing groups scored the next level whole than the purpose whole in Thursday’s matchup.
- The Clippers have seen a 222.7 common over/underneath of their video games this season, 1.Three factors fewer than the over/underneath on this matchup.
- The over/underneath for this matchup is 1.6 factors greater than the typical over/underneath in Suns’ video games this season (222.Four factors).
- The typical implied whole for the Clippers this season is 115.5 factors, 0.5 extra factors than their implied whole of 115 factors in Thursday’s sport.
- This season, Los Angeles has scored greater than its implied level whole for this matchup (115) 30 instances.
- The typical implied level whole on the season for the Suns (113.6) is 3.6 extra factors than the staff’s implied whole on this matchup (110).
- Phoenix has scored greater than 110 factors in 32 video games this season.
- The Clippers are the NBA’s eighth-highest scoring staff (114.6 PPG), whereas the Suns permit their opponents the fifth-fewest factors per sport (107.8) within the league.
- The Clippers have out-scored their opponents by a complete of 342 factors this season (6.5 factors per sport on common), and the Suns have put up 343 extra factors than their opponents on the yr (6.Eight per sport).
- Kawhi Leonard leads the Clippers in scoring, racking up 25.Eight factors per sport.
- Leonard’s factors prop whole for the competition is ready at 24.5, 1.Three factors lower than his season common of 25.8.
- DeMarcus Cousins paces Los Angeles with 7.5 rebounds per sport and Paul George leads the staff with 5.Four assists per outing.
- George’s PRA prop over/underneath for the sport is ready at 29.5, 4.6 lower than his season common of 34.1.
- George connects on 3.2 threes per sport to guide the Clippers.
- George’s three pointers made prop whole for the sport is ready at 1.5, 1.7 photographs lower than his season common of three.2.
- Leonard leads the staff with 1.Eight steals per sport. Serge Ibaka collects 1.2 blocks an outing to tempo Los Angeles.
- Leonard’s steals prop whole for the sport is ready at 1.5, 0.Three steals decrease than his season common of 1.8.
- The Suns chief in scoring is Devin Booker with 26.1 factors per sport. He additionally provides 4.1 rebounds per sport and 4.5 assists per sport.
- Booker’s PRA prop whole for the sport is ready at 37.5, 2.Eight larger than his season common of 34.7.
- Deandre Ayton (10.Eight rebounds per sport) and Chris Paul (8.Eight assists per sport) are the Phoenix leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Paul’s PRA prop whole for the sport is ready at 29.5, 0.2 lower than his season common of 29.7.
- Jae Crowder leads the Suns in taking pictures from past the arc, averaging 2.Four made threes per sport.
- Crowder’s three pointers made prop whole for the sport is ready at 2.5, 0.1 photographs larger than his season common of two.4.
- Phoenix’s Paul has the highest spot on the staff’s steals leaderboard with 1.5 per sport and Ayton is first in blocks with 1.2 per sport.
- Paul’s steals prop whole for the competition is ready at 1.5, equal to his season common of 1.5.
Powered By Data Skrive utilizing information from