The Oklahoma Metropolis Thunder (20-31) are underdogs as they attempt to break a four-game dropping streak once they host the Cleveland Cavaliers (18-32) on Thursday, April Eight at Chesapeake Vitality Enviornment. The sport airs at 8:00 PM ET on BSOK. The matchup has a degree whole of .
The betting insights on this article mirror odds knowledge from FanDuel Sportsbook as of April 8, 2021, 12:40 AM ET. See desk beneath for present betting odds.
Cavaliers vs Thunder Betting Odds
Cavaliers vs Thunder Props
Seeking to guess on props for this sport? Use our prop search device to seek out the very best odds throughout authorized sportsbooks within the US.
Damage Report as of April 8
Jarrett Allen: Out (Concussion),
Larry Nance Jr.: Out (Sickness),
Dylan Windler: Day To Day (Knee)
Luguentz Dort: Out (Concussion Protocol),
Isaiah Roby: Out (Concussion),
Josh Corridor: Out (Concussion-like signs),
Darius Miller: Out (Groin),
Mike Muscala: Out (Ankle),
Darius Bazley: Out (Shoulder),
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: Out (Foot)
Cavaliers and Thunder Data ATS
- Cleveland is underneath .500 towards the unfold this season with a document of 20-30
- Solely 22 of 50 Cleveland video games this season (44%) resulted in a complete larger than the competition’s over/underneath.
- Oklahoma Metropolis holds a dropping document ATS this season with 24 wins, 26 losses, and one tie ATS.
- Oklahoma Metropolis and its opponents have usually hit the over this season, doing so in 51% (26) of its 51 video games performed.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook right here and get the very best bonuses out there wherever!
Head to Head
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander (31 factors) led the Thunder previous Collin Sexton (27 factors) and the Cavaliers 117-101 of their final matchup on February 21, 2021. The Thunder had been favored by Three factors within the sport, and coated the unfold. The 218 whole factors within the matchup went underneath the 219.5-point over/underneath.
|Date||Favourite||House Workforce||Unfold||Complete||Favourite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Sport Sort||Consequence|
|2/21/2021||Thunder||Cavaliers||-3||219.5||-149||123||Common Season||117-101 OKC|
- Cleveland and its opponents have gone over Thursday’s 213.5 whole in 27 out of 50 video games (54%) this season.
- In 68.6% of Oklahoma Metropolis’s video games this season (35 of 51), the entire factors scored was greater than Thursday’s 213.5-point over/underneath.
- On common, the Cavaliers have seen a 214.2 over/underneath of their video games this season, 0.7 extra factors than the over/underneath on this matchup.
- Thunder’s video games have a complete factors guess of 219.2 factors this season, 5.7 factors greater than the over/underneath for this contest.
- The common implied whole for the Cavaliers this season is 112.2 factors, 2.2 extra factors than their implied whole of 110 factors in Thursday’s sport.
- Cleveland has outscored this matchup’s implied level whole (110) 17 occasions.
- The Thunder’s common implied level whole on the season (113.Eight factors) is 9.Eight factors increased than their implied whole on this matchup (104 factors).
- This season, Oklahoma Metropolis has scored greater than this sport’s implied whole of 104 factors 29 occasions.
- The Cavaliers are on the backside of the NBA’s scoring charts (103.1 PPG), whereas the Thunder permit the 20th-fewest factors per sport (113.5) within the league.
- The Cavaliers have been out-scored by 394 factors this season (7.9 factors per sport on common), and opponents of the Thunder have out-scored them by 397 extra factors on the yr (7.Eight per sport).
- Sexton leads the Cavaliers in scoring, placing up 23.9 factors per sport.
- Sexton’s factors prop whole for the sport is about at 23.5, 0.four factors lower than his season common of 23.9.
- Jarrett Allen paces Cleveland with 9.9 rebounds per sport and Darius Garland leads the staff with 5.9 assists per outing.
- Allen’s PRA prop over/underneath for the competition is about at 26.5, 1.Eight increased than his season common of 24.7.
- Garland is the highest three-point shooter for the Cavaliers, hitting 1.Eight per sport.
- Garland’s three pointers made prop whole for the sport is about at 2.5, 0.7 photographs increased than his season common of 1.8.
- Cleveland’s blocks chief is Allen, who averages 1.7 per sport. Larry Nance Jr. leads the staff averaging 1.Eight steals a sport.
- Allen’s blocks prop over/underneath for the sport is about at 1.5, 0.2 blocks decrease than his season common of 1.7.
- The Thunder go-to man, Gilgeous-Alexander, leads the staff in each scoring (23.7 factors per sport) and assists (5.9 assists per sport).
- Gilgeous-Alexander’s factors prop over/underneath for the sport is about at 20.5, 3.2 factors lower than his season common of 23.7.
- In relation to rebounds, Moses Brown is the Oklahoma Metropolis chief with 8.Three per sport.
- Brown’s PRA prop over/underneath for the sport is about at 36.5, 19.5 increased than his season common of 17.0.
- Luguentz Dort makes extra threes per sport than another member of the Thunder, cashing in 2.Zero treys per sport.
- Dort’s three pointers made prop over/underneath for the sport is about at 2.5, 0.5 photographs increased than his season common of two.0.
- Oklahoma Metropolis’s Theo Maledon has the highest spot on the staff’s steals leaderboard with 0.9 per sport and Brown is first in blocks with 1.2 per sport.
- Brown’s blocks prop over/underneath for the sport is about at 1.5, 0.Three blocks increased than his season common of 1.2.
Powered By Data Skrive utilizing knowledge from