Nikola Vucevic leads the Chicago Bulls (21-28) right into a matchup towards the Toronto Raptors (20-31) after scoring 32 factors in a 113-97 win over the Pacers. The Bulls are favorites within the sport on Thursday, April 8, which begins at 7:30 PM ET. The purpose complete within the matchup is ready at .
The betting insights on this article mirror odds information from DraftKings Sportsbook as of April 8, 2021, 6:40 AM ET. See desk beneath for present betting odds.
Bulls vs Raptors Betting Odds
Bulls vs Raptors Props
Seeking to guess on props for this sport? Use our prop search software to search out the very best odds throughout authorized sportsbooks within the US.
Damage Report as of April 8
Daniel Theis: Day To Day (Not With Workforce),
Lauri Markkanen: Day To Day (Leg),
Adam Mokoka: Day To Day (Not With Workforce),
Garrett Temple: Out (Hamstring),
Coby White: Day To Day (Neck),
Devon Dotson: Day To Day (Not With Workforce)
Patrick McCaw: Out (Knee),
Rodney Hood: Out (Hip),
Fred VanVleet: Out (Hip),
Kyle Lowry: Day To Day (Foot),
Paul Watson: Out (Well being and Security Protocols),
Jalen Harris: Day To Day (Hip)
Bulls and Raptors Information ATS
- Chicago is over .500 towards the unfold this season with a document of 27-21.
- The Bulls have a successful document towards the unfold when favored by 3.5 factors or extra, going 4-Three this season.
- Solely 23 of 48 Chicago video games this season (47.9%) resulted in a complete greater than the competition’s over/beneath.
- Toronto has a 21-30 document ATS this season.
- For the 22nd time this season, the Raptors are no less than a 3.5-point underdog, the place they’ve a document of 7-14 towards the unfold.
- Toronto and its opponents have usually hit the over this season, doing so in 52.9% (27) of its 51 video games performed.
Click on right here to get the very best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Head to Head
|Date||Favourite||Dwelling Workforce||Unfold||Whole||Favourite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Sport Kind||Consequence|
|3/14/2021||Bulls||Bulls||-3||229||-145||122||Common Season||118-95 CHI|
- Chicago’s video games this season have gone over the purpose complete for Thursday’s matchup complete (221.5 factors) in 59.2% of alternatives (29 out of 49 matchups).
- In 28 out of Toronto’s 51 video games this season (54.9%), the competing groups scored the next level complete than the over/beneath in Thursday’s matchup.
- On common, the Bulls have seen a 226.1 over/beneath of their video games this season, 4.6 extra factors than the over/beneath on this matchup.
- A distinction of two.Zero factors separates the typical complete factors guess in Raptors’ video games (223.5 factors) and this matchup’s over/beneath (221.5 factors).
- The Bulls’ common implied level complete this season is 2.Eight extra factors than their implied complete in Thursday’s sport (115.Eight implied factors on common in comparison with 113 implied factors on this sport).
- Chicago has outscored its implied level complete for this matchup (113) 26 occasions this season.
- The Raptors’ common implied level complete on the season (114 factors) is 5 factors increased than their implied complete on this matchup (109 factors).
- Toronto has scored greater than 109 factors 29 occasions this season.
- The Bulls are on the 14th spot within the NBA’s scoring charts (112.6 PPG), whereas the Raptors permit the 18th-fewest factors per sport (111.5) within the league.
- The Bulls have a damaging level differential on the season (-45 complete factors, -0.9 per sport), whereas the Raptors have scored solely 18 extra factors than their opponents (0.Four per sport).
- Zach LaVine leads the Bulls in scoring, placing up 27.2 factors per sport.
- LaVine’s PRA prop complete for the sport is ready at 27.5, 9.5 lower than his season common of 37.0.
- Tomas Satoransky leads Chicago with 4.9 assists per sport and Vucevic paces the squad with 11.7 rebounds per contest.
- Satoransky’s PRA prop complete for the sport is ready at 17.5, 1.7 higher than his season common of 15.8.
- LaVine knocks down 3.Four threes per sport to steer the Bulls.
- LaVine’s three pointers made prop over/beneath for the sport is ready at 2.5, 0.9 photographs lower than his season common of three.4.
- Thaddeus Younger leads the staff with 1.Three steals per sport. Daniel Theis collects 1.Zero block a sport to tempo Chicago.
- Theis’ blocks prop complete for the sport is ready at 1.5, 0.5 blocks increased than his season common of 1.0.
- Pascal Siakam is on the high of the Raptors scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 20.6 factors per sport and seven.Three rebounds per sport this season.
- Siakam’s factors prop over/beneath for the sport is ready at 30.5, 9.9 factors increased than his season common of 20.6.
- The Toronto chief in assists is Kyle Lowry with 7.Three assists per sport.
- Lowry’s PRA prop over/beneath for the sport is ready at 30.5, 0.Eight higher than his season common of 29.7.
- Fred VanVleet is tops from three-point vary for the Raptors, flattening 3.Three threes per sport.
- VanVleet’s three pointers made prop complete for the competition is ready at 4.5, 1.2 photographs higher than his season common of three.3.
- No person on Toronto grabs extra steals than VanVleet (1.7 per sport) or blocks extra photographs than Chris Boucher (1.9 per sport).
- VanVleet’s steals prop over/beneath for the competition is ready at 2.5, 0.Eight steals increased than his season common of 1.7.
Powered By Data Skrive utilizing information from