Bryson DeChambeau (No. 5 within the Official World Golf Rating) took third in his final motion in THE PLAYERS Championship at TPC Sawgrass March 11-14, and can purpose for one more excessive end within the 2021 Masters Match at Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership. He has +1000 odds to win.
The betting insights on this article replicate betting knowledge from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:38 PM ET. See desk under for present betting odds and CLICK HERE to wager at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bryson DeChambeau odds for the Masters Match
DeChambeau’s current kind
- DeChambeau will search for his third straight top-five end on this occasion.
- DeChambeau has certified for the weekend in three straight occasions.
- DeChambeau has completed first as soon as whereas additionally incomes two top-five finishes and three top-10 finishes over his final 5 tournaments.
- Within the final 5 occasions he’s performed a event, he has made the minimize 4 occasions.
- DeChambeau has completed inside three pictures of the chief in two of his final 5 occasions. Over that span, he’s completed inside 5 pictures of the winner 3 times and completed with a better-than-average rating 4 occasions.
- He has completed with a mean rating of -12.2 these 4 occasions he’s made the minimize.
Masters Match particulars
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course historical past: DeChambeau on the Masters Match
- DeChambeau has a mean end of 31st over his final 4 journeys to this event.
- DeChambeau made the minimize in every of his final 4 makes an attempt at this occasion.
- DeChambeau completed 34th when he final performed this occasion in 2020. He completed one spherical with one of many 10 greatest scores of the day in his final journey to this event.
Course comparability – Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership
- Programs on Tour over the previous yr have averaged 7,294 yards, which is an effective bit shorter than the 7,475-yard size for this week’s occasion.
- Gamers have recorded 69.9 strokes per spherical during the last yr on Tour with a mean par of 71.2. Occasions hosted on this course have the next scoring common of 71.9.
- The typical course DeChambeau has performed during the last yr (7,315 yards) is 160 yards shorter than the course he’ll be enjoying this week (7,475 yards).
- The tournaments he’s performed over the previous yr have seen a mean complete of 280.6 strokes and a mean rating of -3.7. That’s decrease than this course’s current scoring common of -0.3 (287.7 strokes per event).
Historic participant and course insights replicate knowledge from the 2014-15 PGA season to current.
Bryson DeChambeau 2021 outcomes
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||3||69-69-67-71 (-12)||$885,000|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||1||67-71-68-71 (-11)||$1,674,000|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||22||77-64-72-69 (-6)||$100,833|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||75-69||$0|
|January 7-10||Sentry Match of Champions||7||69-67-70-66 (-20)||$199,333|
DeChambeau’s third-place end in THE PLAYERS Championship at TPC Sawgrass, his final event look, is damaged down on a round-by-round foundation under.
|Spherical||Rating||Below Par||Bogey Free||Below AVG||Strokes Off Spherical Chief||Spherical Rank|
Discover PGA Participant Props At the moment
Powered By Data Skrive utilizing knowledge from