Brian Stuard enters the 2021 John Deere Basic at TPC Deere Run with +10000 odds to win after he missed the lower on the Rocket Mortgage Basic, his final event.
The betting insights on this article replicate betting knowledge from DraftKings as of July 5, 2021, 2:19 PM ET. See desk under for present betting odds and CLICK HERE to guess at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Brian Stuard odds for the John Deere Basic
Stuard’s latest kind
- In his final 5 occasions, Stuard has not completed within the prime 20.
- Within the final 5 occasions he’s performed a event, he has made the lower as soon as.
- Over his final 5 tournaments, Stuard has carded a rating that’s higher than common in a type of outings.
- He completed with a rating of -5 in his solely latest look.
John Deere Basic particulars
- Date: July 8-11, 2021
- Location: Silvis, IL
- Course: TPC Deere Run
- Par: 71 / 7,268 yards
- Purse: 6.2M
- Defending Champ: Dylan Frittelli
Course historical past: Stuard on the John Deere Basic
- In Stuard’s final 4 journeys to this event, he’s completed among the many prime 20 as soon as. His common end on the occasion is 18th.
- Stuard made the lower in two of his final 4 entries to this occasion.
- Stuard final performed this occasion in 2019 however didn’t make the lower.
Course comparability – TPC Deere Run
- This occasion will happen on a par 71 that clocks in at 7,268 yards, in comparison with the typical 7,342 yards for Tour stops over the previous 12 months.
- Over the past 12 months, PGA Tour stops have seen a mean rating of -4.2, whereas TPC Deere Run has a latest scoring common of -9.8.
- The programs Stuard has performed over the previous 12 months have a mean distance of seven,300 yards, whereas TPC Deere Run will play at 7,268 yards this week.
- The tournaments he’s performed over the previous 12 months have seen a mean rating of -4.8. That’s greater than this course’s latest scoring common of -9.8.
Historic participant and course insights replicate knowledge from the 2014-15 PGA season to current.
Brian Stuard 2021 outcomes
|July 1- 4||Rocket Mortgage Basic||MC||71-71||$0|
|June 24-27||Vacationers Championship||30||69-66-70-70 (-5)||$45,325|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||MC||78-73||$0|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||MC||73-74||$0|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Event pres. by Nationwide||MC||N/A||$0|
|Could 27-30||Charles Schwab Problem||56||68-73-70-70 (+1)||$17,325|
|Could 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||39||69-69-67-71 (-12)||$31,185|
|Could 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||37||68-73-76-68 (+1)||$36,045|
|April 29 – Could 2||Valspar Championship||MC||71-73||$0|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||18||70-68-68-69 (-9)||$87,584|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||MC||73-77||$0|
|March 25-28||Corales Puntacana Resort & Membership Championship||69||71-72-75-77 (+7)||$6,180|
|March 18-21||The Honda Basic||MC||79-72||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||58||74-68-72-75 (+1)||$34,050|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||74-77||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||75-69||$0|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Seaside Professional-Am||16||66-71-69-73 (-9)||$118,950|
|February 4- 7||Waste Administration Phoenix Open||58||70-68-72-70 (-4)||$16,425|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance coverage Open||MC||71-73||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Specific||47||74-65-72-70 (-7)||$17,777|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||47||66-67-69-68 (-10)||$16,903|
Discover PGA Participant Props At present
Powered By Information Skrive utilizing knowledge from