Brendon Todd has +25000 odds to win the 2021 Masters Match at Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership. He missed the minimize in his final day out at this event in 2020.
The betting insights on this article replicate betting knowledge from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:40 PM ET. See desk beneath for present betting odds and CLICK HERE to guess at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Brendon Todd odds for the Masters Match
Todd’s latest kind
- Todd has made the minimize in three straight occasions.
- Todd has completed within the prime 20 as soon as over his final 5 tournaments.
- Within the final 5 instances he’s performed a event, he has made the minimize 4 instances.
- Over his final 5 tournaments, Todd has carded a rating that’s higher than common in two of these outings.
- He has a mean rating of -Four throughout his final 5 occasions.
Masters Match particulars
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course historical past: Todd on the Masters Match
- Todd did not make the minimize in his final two journeys to this occasion.
- Todd didn’t make the minimize in his final look on the event (2020).
Course comparability – Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership
- Measuring 7,475 yards, Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership is about up as a par-72 for this occasion. Over the previous 12 months, tournaments on the PGA Tour have been performed on programs with a shorter common distance of seven,294 yards.
- Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership has seen a mean event rating of 287.7 not too long ago, which is larger than the Tour scoring common of 279.6 throughout all programs over the previous 12 months.
- Todd will take to the 7,475-yard course this week at Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership after having performed programs with a mean size of seven,257 yards over the previous 12 months.
- The tournaments he’s performed over the previous 12 months have seen a mean whole of 279.Zero strokes and a mean rating of -5.1. That’s decrease than this course’s latest scoring common of -0.3 (287.7 strokes per event).
Historic participant and course insights replicate knowledge from the 2014-15 PGA season to current.
Brendon Todd 2021 outcomes
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||35||74-69-71-71 (-3)||$73,125|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||57||74-70-71-78 (+5)||$21,018|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||18||74-71-67-69 (-7)||$125,500|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||72-72||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Administration Phoenix Open||22||68-69-65-71 (-11)||$64,423|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||41||70-64-66-69 (-11)||$24,090|
|January 7-10||Sentry Match of Champions||13||68-67-70-70 (-17)||$125,250|
Todd’s final look, his 35th-place end in THE PLAYERS Championship at TPC Sawgrass, is damaged down on a round-by-round foundation beneath.
|Spherical||Rating||Underneath Par||Bogey Free||Underneath AVG||Strokes Off Spherical Chief||Spherical Rank|
Discover PGA Participant Props As we speak
Powered By Data Skrive utilizing knowledge from