Bernd Wiesberger made the lower in his final occasion at Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership, the 2020 Masters Match (he positioned 58th), and he has +25000 odds to win at this course within the 2021 Masters Match.
The betting insights on this article mirror betting knowledge from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:40 PM ET. See desk beneath for present betting odds and CLICK HERE to wager at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bernd Wiesberger odds for the Masters Match
Wiesberger’s latest kind
- Wiesberger has completed within the prime 5 in one in all his final 5 appearances.
- He’s made the lower in three of his final 5 tournaments.
- Wiesberger has completed with a rating decrease than the match common in two of his final 5 occasions, together with one end inside three strokes of the chief.
- In his final 5 tournaments, his common rating has been -3.
Masters Match particulars
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course historical past: Wiesberger on the Masters Match
- Wiesberger has a median end of 36th with a private better of end of 22nd at this match.
- In his most up-to-date 5 makes an attempt at this occasion, he’s made the lower every time.
- Wiesberger completed 58th when he final performed this occasion in 2020. He carded one spherical inside 5 pictures of the chief his final time right here.
Course comparability – Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership
- This match will happen on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,475 yards, 181 yards longer than the typical 7,294 yards for Tour stops over the previous yr.
- Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership has seen a median match rating of 287.7 just lately, which is larger than the Tour scoring common of 279.6 throughout all programs over the previous yr.
- The common course Wiesberger has performed over the previous yr has been 104 yards shorter than the 7,475 yards Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership will measure for this occasion.
- The tournaments he’s performed over the previous yr have seen a median whole of 283.Four strokes and a median rating of -1.5. That’s decrease than this course’s latest scoring common of -0.3 (287.7 strokes per match).
Historic participant and course insights mirror knowledge from the 2014-15 PGA season to current.
Bernd Wiesberger 2021 outcomes
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||MC||73-75||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||75-70||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||31||72-71-72-74 (+1)||$55,614|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||59||76-75-72-72 (+7)||$0|
Discover PGA Participant Props At present
Powered By Data Skrive utilizing knowledge from