Pwn20wnd and the workforce behind Unc0ver jailbreak have up to date the software to enhance its stability. The discharge of Unc0ver 6.1.2 brings “further stability enhancements and new security function[s]” to the desk.
If in case you have already jailbroken your iPhone or iPad utilizing Unc0ver and had been going through random reboots or different stability points with it, be sure to replace to the most recent model of the software because it goals to repair all such points. Under is the total change-log of the replace:
– Repair a explanation for random reboots on iOS & iPadOS 14
– Repair a explanation for jetsam occasions on iOS & iPadOS 14
– Repair a explanation for processes being killed on iOS & iPadOS 14, notably dpkg postinst and so on
– Improve compatibility with signing companies
– Introduce a brand new security function to protect inventory recordsdata from modification by packages
To replace Unc0ver in your jailbroken iPhone, merely obtain and set up the most recent Unc0ver IPA in your machine. You possibly can obtain the most recent IPA from Unc0ver.dev. Then, proceed to jailbreak your machine once more for the adjustments to take impact.
If you’re nonetheless going through points whereas making an attempt to jailbreak your iPhone utilizing Unc0ver, try this information on fixing some frequent Unc0ver iOS 14 – iOS 14.Three jailbreak points.
Unc0ver helps all iPhones and iPad operating iOS 14 – iOS 14.3, ranging from the iPhone 6s to the iPhone 12 sequence. If in case you have not already, you possibly can comply with our information on methods to jailbreak your iPhone operating iOS 14 – iOS 14.Three utilizing Unc0ver. After that, be sure to take a look at a number of the finest iOS 14 – iOS 14.Three jailbreak tweaks and Cydia sources.