Whereas everybody is aware of Margaret Cho is multitalented (she counts actress, comic, musician, writer and designer amongst her many job titles, in any case!), there’s quite a bit that even the largest followers don’t know concerning the Good on Paper actress.
The San Francisco native first shot to fame within the mid-’90s after creating and starring within the ABC sitcom All-American Lady. Because the years went on, she proceeded to cement herself as a stand-up comedy nice. On prime of her spectacular resume, the I’m the One That I Need writer is a dedicated humanitarian and staunch supporter of ladies, Asian People and the LGBTQA+ neighborhood.
From her baking pastime to her allergic reactions and favourite carb combo, the previous podcast host sat down with Us Weekly to share a plethora of fascinating tidbits about herself.
Able to be taught extra concerning the comic? Preserve scrolling to be taught 25 issues about Cho:
1. I bake nice bread, and produce it to pals.
2. I’m truly Chinese language, which I came upon after a few years of believing I used to be absolutely Korean.
3. I converse Korean fairly properly.
4. Lisa Ling and I are cousins.
5. I was in a kids’s singing group earlier than I began doing stand-up at 14.
6. I’m extraordinarily allergic to mud mites so I vacuum each few hours after I’m at residence.
7. I solely have 9 toenails.
8. I take advantage of about 10 totally different mosquito repellents as a result of they’ll eat me alive [otherwise].
9. Vegemite is a large a part of my taste obsessions. It’s so savory.
10. I take heed to podcasts, music or audiobooks [nonstop] after I’m not working. The one time I’m silent is throughout meditation.
11. I discuss to my cats and canines all day lengthy about what we’re listening to.
12. I feel pasta and French fries are good collectively.
13. I’ve fed a rhino items of apple by hand on the zoo.
14. I’m petrified of snakes, however I went to a reptile conference and completely fell in love with them.
15. I like to eat croissants, however they make an enormous mess.
16. I’m extraordinarily allergic to squid and octopus.
17. My comedy companion for my early performances was Sam Rockwell.
18. I as soon as studied to be a uncooked vegan chef.
19. Pleasant Home is my favourite charity. I’m concerned in a lot of their occasions.
20. My favourite coloration is all the colours!
21. I actually love animals and have cared for rescue canines for practically 30 years.
22. I discovered to offer my cat intramuscular injections — and he or she doesn’t even get mad at me about it!
23. I’m making an attempt to solely put on sustainable style, whether or not it’s upcycled clothes, secondhand, classic and even my very own issues. I’ve worn sure items for many years.
24. I’ve extraordinarily brief pinky fingers which alters my fingering on the guitar and piano.
25. A lot of my tattoos are unfinished as a result of they simply harm an excessive amount of!
Hearken to Us Weekly’s Scorching Hollywood as every week the editors of Us break down the most well liked leisure information tales!